361° ONE DEGREE BEYOND
We are the subsidiary company of one of the biggest Chinese sports brands, 361°. The company is a family owned business with its global Headquarters in Xiamen, China. 361° Europe BV was set up by a small team of industry experts. Together we are building the brand and business for the EMEA region. As a small team we have managed to get our running shoes sold in almost 500 run specialty stores across the region. Because of our rapid growth we are in need of someone who can join us and provide the needed support in managing our supply chain. This role is for those who think they can!
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Our supply chain
Our products are being produced in and outside of Europe. We work with a supply chain partner in Moerdijk to serve our customers (retailers, distributors, end-users) throughout the region. Our ERP system is fully integrated with the WMS system of our supply chain partner. Our sales force and our customers also have a direct entry into the ERP system. At this moment we are one of the best performing brands in our industry when it comes to availability, speed, service and delivery.
As responsible person for operations and the supply chain in our company you will manage and control incoming and outgoing goods and you will be deeply involved in stock management, master data, analysis and many other projects we do as a team. You are working within a team of 7 people who are building the business for the brand in the EMEA region. The job and its responsibilities are growing just as fast as our business is. This is a role that offers opportunity for personal growth.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Streamline operational processes (purchase, logistics, samples, deliveries, etc.) and increase efficiency and quality;
- Be the first contact person for our partner distributors and agents for questions / requests on operational processes;
- Clearly communicate and align processes with our partner distributors and agents;
- Manage incoming and outgoing goods and the entire process around it;
- Manage master data for customers and products;
- Work with finance and sales to oversee shipping, credit holds, returns, claims;
- Work with product to set up and manage product data, purchase orders, stock positions;
- Work with marketing to supply athletes, ambassadors, influencers with products;
- Within the team help to organise events like sales meetings, expos, ambassador events;
- Manage all supply chain related regulatory issues (customs, coding, shipping, exporting).
We are a pan European business run by a small team of experts. The role requires you to be very much hands on. You need to have interest and some experience in the field of customer service, logistics and supply chain management. You are a quick thinker, team player and flexible. Because we manage a fast growing business you’ll need to have proven experience in being able to have multiple processes and activities under your control, because there are a lot of moving parts. Your PowerPoint and Excel skills need to be good. Last but not least you’ll be working in an international environment, so your English is fluent.
Wat bieden wij
- The position of Operation Coordinator is currently available;
- This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week;
- Our office is located in the center of Haarlem, a 5 minute walk from the train station;
- Candidates who have relevant experience in the sporting goods industry do have an advantage;
- German speaking / writing ability is also an advantage;
- The position is offers the opportunity for personal development and growth.