ADCN was founded as the Art Directors Club Netherlands in 1967 with the aim to stimulate creative excellence in communications. Over the years, ADCN has become a multidisciplinary collective of creative, brands and media professionals across multiple disciplines.
Today, ADCN is the Club for Creativity in commercial communications in the Netherlands. It is a non-profit, member-run organization, with over 750 members, led by an elected board.
Among ADCN’s members are art directors, copywriters, graphic designers, digital designers, film directors, photographers as well as creative producers, planners and technologists. It’s the club’s members that define and shape ADCN.
As a non-profit, ADCN takes all of its surplus revenues and invests them back into the creative industry through educational programs for professionals and talent, the development and promotion of creative talent and excellence.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
ADCN is looking for a full time Allround Content Creator with a digital mindset! You get a buzz from storytelling and are great at creating the best content experience. You will be responsible for managing and executing content formats, created by you and the Brand Director or ADCN’s partners.
Your job will consist of two main tasks:
- Producing content with a marketing purpose – to inform, promote and report ADCN’s activities like Dutch Creativity Awards & Festival, inspirational events, educational programs etc.
- Producing content together with ADCN’s partners and sponsors to inspire / unleash the community’s creativity. Think of videos, interviews and blog posts.
Your daily activities will be:
- Managing ADCN’s social media channels and website. You’ll coördinate and execute the content calendar and leverage monthly analytics for continuous improvement, all together with the Brand Director.
- Managing and creating digital mailings in Mailchimp.
- Creating assets for digital purposes, based on existing content formats.
- Setting out and keeping track of social advertising campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager.
- Note: All ADCN events should be covered, which means the work will sometimes require out of office hours.
- Hbo or wo Bachelor in Communications, and/or Marketing.
- 2-4 Years of experience in a similar role; creating and managing content for web and social media.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Engaging English short copy skills.
- Basic Graphic Design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) and the ability to translate a brandbook to social assets.
- Digital marketing skills.
- Knowledge of social media management (including Facebook Business Manager).
- Team player, but can work independently when required.
- Plus: basic animation skills to spice up your digital assets!
Wat bieden wij
- Start asap / now.
- Full time employment.
- Secondary benefits based on your personal preferences.
- A MacBook with Adobe Creative Cloud 2020.
- You will work at Club ADCN, Westergas, Amsterdam.
- Work together with creative partners in advertising, design, craft, and media.
- Become an ADCN Member with all the benefits including access to our events and workshops.