About Armada Music
Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Brando, Cat Dealers, Duvall, Loud Luxury, SJRM & more.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- You are responsible for negotiating and drawing up agreements in the broadest sense of the word;
- You will correspond with our contract parties to ensure that contracts are signed and sent prior to the set deadlines;
- You will archive all contracts and make sure it’s all entered into our royalty system correctly;
- You will inform our finance department about the specific financial aspect of every deal;
- You are (jointly) responsible for keeping the administration of our overviews and catalog up to date.
- …acquired a relevant degree in Law;
- …has (preferably) four to five years of legal experience with (music/media) contracts;
- …has mastered the legal language in word and script;
- …has a flexible, proactive and meticulous work ethic;
- …does not define a job as working from nine to five;
- …preferably lives in or near Amsterdam.
Wat bieden wij
What do you get in return?
At Armada Music, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home, you’ll bump fists with a young and dynamic team of skilled coworkers. We also offer an appealing pension scheme for when we finally decide to grow up, and 25 days off per year to force you to miss us every once in a while. O, and we’ll pay you. There’s that too, of course.
Are you positively bursting with excitement? Please send us your resume and cover letter by using the application form on the Armada website. We’re looking forward to meeting you!