Armada Music B.V. is the biggest dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Celebrating its 15-year anniversary in 2018, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Afrojack, Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, Dash Berlin, Erick Morillo, Fedde Le Grand, Gareth Emery, Julian Jordan, Kevin Saunderson, Lost Frequencies, Morgan Page, Showtek and W&W. Armada Music has been able to retain its position at the pinnacle of dance music for years on end and this is your chance to be part of it all.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Do you eat note-shaped cereal for breakfast? Does listening to dance music make you happier than a small child in a toy store? Are you able to do an amazing job despite – or maybe even due to – being a wee bit crazy? If your answer to all of these questions is a firm “YES”, you’ll fit right in here at Armada Music. And as faith would have it, we have just the job opening for you. In other words, we’re looking at you to become our next…
ONLINE MARKETEER (FULL-TIME)
As our brand-new Online Marketeer, you will be involved in a variety of online marketing activities. These will help us promote our releases and artists as well as ensure the visibility of Armada Music and its brand on social media and all other online platforms (music and video).
What will you be doing (exactly)?
- You will manage several social media channels to promote releases, artists and Armada Music as a whole. This includes managing some of Armada Music’s sub channels as well;
- You will set up and manage Facebook campaigns to generate streams and downloads;
- You will set up and manage Google AdWords campaigns (Search, Display, and YouTube);
- You will set up and manage paid media campaigns to drive traffic to Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Beatport and other DSPs to help our playlists gain more followers;
- You will set up and manage video campaigns (Wavo, YouTube and other video channels);
- You will set up and manage e-mail marketing campaigns on a regular basis;
- You will implement and manage Search Engine Optimization;
- You will initiate and manage contests on the website and send out e-mail campaigns;
- You will report results internally to different departments (i.e. Product Marketing, A&R and Finance).
Who is the person we’re looking for?
- You’ve acquired a relevant degree in Business Marketing, Communication or Commercial Economy, at least ‘hbo’ (Dutch standard) or a bachelor degree;
- You have – at least – two years of experience in online marketing and social media within the music/entertainment industry;
- Online media excites you and you are always clued up on its most recent developments;
- You are well versed in the English and Dutch language, both in writing and in spoken word;
- You know how to work with Microsoft Office, Facebook Business/Advertising, Excel, Mailchimp (or similar e-mail programs), WordPress and Photoshop;
- You are proactive, punctual and self-reliant;
- You don’t object to working beyond regular office hours and in the weekends. In other words, you’re willing and able to work overtime if need be;
- You (preferably) live in or near Amsterdam, the Netherlands or you are willing to move there;
- Knowledge of dance music is a requirement.
Wat bieden wij
What will we offer you in return?
- This is a challenging marketing job at a young and booming company that operates at the heart of the music industry. Here, you can develop your knowledge and skills to become (even more of) a marketing professional. Armada Music operates globally, so everything you do here will help you gain (additional) working experience on an international scale;
- You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience, pertaining to industry standards;
- We offer favorable secondary working conditions, including 25 days off (per year) and an appealing pension scheme;
- And if that doesn’t convince you, know that we’ve got our own in-office club for our wild office parties and Friday afternoon drinks, a gym open to anyone who wants to blow off some steam after (or before) working hours and colleagues so fun you probably don’t even want to head back home at the end of the day. And lest we forget, we’re stocked up on an enormous amount of the music you love.
Still interested? Send us your resume and cover letter. Please make sure to put ‘Online Marketeer’ in the e-mail subject. We’re looking forward to meet you!