Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Brando, Cat Dealers, Eelke Kleijn, Ferry Corsten, Loud Luxury, Sunnery James Ryan Marciano and more.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
About the job
- You will manage several social media channels to promote releases, artists and Armada Music as a whole;
- You will schedule posts on several social media channels at the right times, with the right tone of voice, corporate identity and tags;
- You will be responsible for collecting and creating content for Armada Music and sublabels;
- You will be responsible for managing the online community, its (sub) labels and its artists;
- You are able to connect the target group to the brand on different channels through community management;
- You will create social media reports of campaigns and are always looking to optimize our social media strategy;
- You will report the results to various departments (i.e., Marketing, A&R, Branding departments) and offer them the appropriate strategic advice;
- You will keep track of new social media tools and everything that’s happening in the world of social media and the music / dance industry.
Does this sound like you?
- You’ve acquired a relevant degree, at least ‘HBO’ (Dutch standard) or a bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in online marketing and social media ;
- You have experience in creating content with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere;
- Online media excites you and you are always clued up on its most recent developments;
- As one of the first you always know what the latest social media trends are and what goes viral;
- You are well versed in the English and Dutch language, both in writing and in spoken word;
- You are proactive, punctual and self-reliant;
- You don’t object to working beyond regular office hours and in the weekends;
- You love Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat & Facebook, as a matter of fact you’re active on Instagram and TikTok;
- You (preferably) live in or near Amsterdam and most importantly, you love dance music;
- Knowledge of the inner workings of the music industry and affinity with electronic music are required;
- You’re in for a challenge and like dynamic working environments. Therefor you are used to working with strict deadlines, you know how to prioritize and you thrive under pressure.
Wat bieden wij
What will we offer you in return?
- A challenging social media job at a young and booming company that operates at the heart of the music industry;
- The possibility to develop your knowledge and skills to become (even more of) a marketing professional.
- Armada Music operates globally, so everything you do here will help you gain (additional) working experience on an international scale;
- You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience, pertaining to industry standards;
- We offer favourable secondary working conditions, including 25 days off (per year) and an appealing pension scheme.