Ask Phill is looking for an e-commerce Project Manager to join our growing Creative Digital Agency in Amsterdam. We work alongside fashion, lifestyle, and beauty brands to deliver exceptional e-commerce design, development, and marketing results. Our work is fast-paced and contemporary and we need someone who can flourish in this environment.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- To act as the face and voice of Ask Phill for clients once a project has been confirmed
- To onboard e-commerce projects – ensuring that everyone involved is clear about the universal goal(s) of the project, their own role and the timeframe for delivery
- To work closely with the design and development teams to translate the project requirements into actionable and quantifiable targets
- To manage the timeframe of the project and communicate this to both your own colleagues and the Ask Phill clients
- Manage budgets and the project teams
- Advice clients based on our company best practices
As an e-commerce Project Manager you will act as the point of contact between Ask Phill and our clients, ensuring that communication is clear, targets are established and projects are delivered on time.
The ideal candidate is passionate about e-commerce, specifically within the fashion and lifestyle industries. They are a strong communicator, with the ability to lead a conversation about how best to achieve the task in hand, and have excellent time management skills. Preferably they will have experience with the Shopify platform and have some understanding of the current e-commerce landscape, and the directions in which it is progressing.
Wat bieden wij
- Directly working with new and forward-thinking lifestyle brand
- Office located in the centre of Amsterdam
- We work hard but we laugh a lot and have fun
- Young and enthusiastic team
- Cool brands to work with (e.g. Vanilia, Filling Pieces, Patta, Karhu, Polaroid and many more)
- Friday drinks and unforgettable parties and events
- Great lunch