We believe in agile and dedicated teams.
We believe in a curated brand portfolio.
We believe that traditional PR is dead.
We believe in new ways of communication.
We believe that understanding the new consumer is key.
We believe taking risks is a given.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- support planning, conception and control of national and international communication strategy to support all initiatives;
- pro-actively search new communication platforms and media outlets to reach audiences in new and innovative ways;
- development and maintenance of relevant editorial and media contacts, influencers and processing of media enquiries;
- preparation and execution of events and programs;
- preparation of press and background material (press releases, articles, translations, briefing documents, web and social media content, Mailchimp newsletters);
- sparring partner for all communication processes;
- implementation of reporting and controlling measures on all paid and earned media for print, broadcast, online and social media;
- budget allocation.
- Degree in media management, communication management, marketing or PR
- At least 2 years of work experience in public relations and influencer marketing
- Strong existing network of editors/journalists (NL)
- Up-to-date on new publications and platforms
- Up-to-date on the trends within the media landscape
- TEAM PLAYER with strong communication skills
- You are a digital native
- You love to network, are empathic and open-minded
- You are resourceful and have a natural curiosity to look beyond the obvious
- Passionate about sub-cultures, trends and lifestyle brands
- Strong aesthetic eye and taste level; strict attention to detail
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels and functions of an organization
- Analytical mindset with an ability to extract insights from data, and report accordingly
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible, no nine to five mentality
- MS-Office, InDesign and Photoshop**
Wat bieden wij
We are a small and agile team that adapts to zeitgeist very quickly, without remaining in rigid workflows and processes. Working methods are being questioned continuously and „challenging the status quo” means dare to do things differently. Despite structures, we rely on flat hierarchies. Social interaction is based on mutual respect. We recognize and encourage the potential and individuality of each person so that we are able to grow and develop contextually. Through our brand portfolio a varied scope of duties arises with an interdisciplinary work approach. A pro-active contribution is a must.