We are an Amsterdam based design and development agency. We build digital flagship stores by combining strategy branding and e-commerce. We work in an international team of passionate builders — designers, developers, writers and strategists – to create award-winning work for both local and international brands like: Suitsupply, Mammut, Ace & Tate, Adidas, and Foam.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Build in Amsterdam is looking for a Digital Project Manager, who can tackle problems like no other and wants to help us keep setting the industry benchmark.
- Define and manage projects from end to end, from concept and design to development and implementation. Help our creatives turn a vision into a real-world execution.
- Express your mastery in budgets, project proposals, schedules and resources.
- Be the main contact for our top of their class clients. Use your excellent interpersonal skills to grow and maintain these relationships.
- Ensure a seamless communication between all project stakeholders. Manage expectations, drive results and have a great time while doing so.
- Track project performance, analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals and draw plans for improvement.
- Support Build in Amsterdam and grow in the role by actively seeking out and proposing ideas to improve the company operations.
It would be awesome when you:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a project manager in the digital design industry
- Have hands-on experience with Agile / Scrum methodology
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a big smile on your face
- Have an uncontrollable desire to solve problems and achieve the impossible
- Are accurate and critical and you can set priorities for yourself and others
- Are a communication master and love working with people
- Are highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Are led by curiosity, humility, and a passion for doing great work
Wat bieden wij
- A full-time job in a small, passionate and award-winning international team, based in Amsterdam
- Good work-life balance
- Beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam
- Superb lunches, great coffee and the occasional co-working drinking spree
- Daily laugh with 25 new friends from all over the world
- Annual company trip
- Laptop and covered telephone expenses
- Compelling projects for national and international brands, start-ups and institutions
- The possibility and space for personal development
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience and skills
Do you see yourself joining our team? Then drop us a line at via the ‘solliciteer nu’ button