You’re welcome at CLEVER°FRANKE regardless of your appearance, identity or background. It’s not a place you have to ‘fit in’ but somewhere everyone contributes and respects each other.
We are an open team of designers, developers and project managers; all with a passion for data, design and technology. We are curious about the world around us, ambitious and straight-forward.
We are always looking for similarly open-minded, down to earth people who share our curiosity for life and creative challenges.
Our growing team is made up of 8 nationalities from around the world who come together often. Every day we share lunch together in our event space and we enjoy regular team events, as well as nights out together in the city.
Our head office in Utrecht is located in the vibrant Voorstraat area and our Chicago office is based in the iconic Merchandise Mart building.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
CLEVER°FRANKE connects people to data and technology. We’re a world-class, multi-disciplinary team with a passion for what we do; continuously exploring the world around us and applying that same curiosity to our work.
We’ve been steadily growing and are looking for medior DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER to help manage our increasing number of projects. As well as the fundamental Project Management tasks of planning, budgeting and resourcing, to excel in this role;
- You are client focused, you know how to maintain a good relationship by managing expectations and the interests of stakeholders with clear communication, precise targets and timing, and well-tuned goals;
- You’re solution focused, understanding the bigger picture, zooming into the details when necessary, and comfortable with not knowing everything up-front, asking questions to avoid assumptions;
- You are self aware, willing to continuously improve your skills, always making sure you get everyone onboard and you know how to motivate people.
- You have run complex projects, preferably including cross platform digital solutions and interactive installations, able to grasp concepts quickly and facilitate the team to make these a reality.
- You have a hands on mentality and you don’t mind taking care of the project administration and resource planning that comes with the projects.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3+ years relevant experience in a digital agency (or similar)
- Analytical and flexible mindset
- Excellent command of the English language
- A keen interest in design and technology
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with managing data and information design projects (if you don’t have this experience, we’ll give you a crash course to get you up to speed)
- Hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with account management
Wat bieden wij
- A friendly, passionate, down to earth team
- A competitive salary, based on your background and experience
- A healthy, abundant lunch every day*
- Paid train expenses from your home to the office*;
- A personal development coach and time to explore your interests
- Challenging projects to flex your creative muscle
- A personal MacBook and all the peripherals you need
- A sitting / standing desk (and mini pot plant to liven up your desk)*
- Inspiring team events; such our annual team prototyping day, team trainings, sport events, conference visits, etc*
*Note: Due to COVID-19 regulations the office is currently closed and remote work is encouraged at the moment. However, we do expect a gradual return to the office over time and it is expected that the successful candidate lives in (or relocates to) the Netherlands.
Our full-time positions are flexible between 32 – 40 hours per week.