CLEVER°FRANKE connects people to data and technology. Every day we create innovative tools and experiences that solve complex challenges. We work with top-tier clients from across the globe such as Google and Warner Music to leverage the power of data. Our work ranges from cross-platform digital solutions and interactive installations to traditional branding and print/artwork.
We are a multi-national team of interaction designers, visual designers, developers and project managers; all with a passion for what we do. We are curious about the world around us, ambitious and straight-forward.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
You will explore complex data and design the required functionalities and content for our digital tools and experiences, to help the user achieve their goals and the client achieve their business objectives.
Some of the responsibilities of our UX Designers:
- Define the design brief and project approach together with the client;
- Run interviews and stakeholder workshops;
- Work with the team to get all required information on user, business, data and technology;
- Consider and shape the strategy for the product or service;
- Design a creative concept design for the product interfaces and other touch points;
- Work with the team to ensure qualitative delivery through (agile) development.
What are you bringing:
- Your ambition, eagerness to learn and a sharp eye for quality;
- Solid experience in UI/UX design within complex projects and/or organizations;
- Great communication skills;
- You know how to engage clients and conduct meaningful workshops;
- You can define a project’s vision and steer a team towards that vision.
We like you even more:
- When you have a SCRUM Product Owner certificate ;
- Have experience with data visualization;
- Have a strong affinity for data and technology.
Wat bieden wij
We’ll give you:
- Challenging projects to flex your creative muscle;
- A friendly, passionate, down to earth team that will inspire, challenge and help you grow professionally
- A competitive salary, based on your background and experience
- A healthy, abundant lunch every day
- Paid train expenses from your home to the office
- A personal development coach and time to explore your interests
- A personal MacBook and all the peripherals you need
- A sitting / standing desk (and mini pot plant to liven up your desk)
- Inspiring team events; such our annual team prototyping day, team trainings, sport events, conference visits, and so on.