DGTL was founded with an unflinching commitment to bringing cutting-edge electronic music and art from all over the world. We have a responsibility to improve and maintain our social and environmental impact on the globe and we are committed to leaving the world a little bit better than the way we found it.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Online Marketing Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, optimizing, and managing all online and paid marketing campaigns for the DGTL brand and all of our editions worldwide. We also expect our Online Marketing Manager to have a solid vision on growth hacking, profiling, and how we can implement new channels and technology to consistently grow our global online brand presence. Duties will also include the ownership of our ticketing platforms, and providing accurate analyses, sales reports and campaign recaps.
- Developing, implementing, optimizing, and managing all online and paid marketing campaigns for the DGTL brand
- Developing and optimizing channel strategies to maximize global brand presence
- Day-to-day management and optimization of paid search, SEO, social ads, and PPC/performance media
- Responsible for ideation and development of digital and paid media strategies to amplify content, storylines, and campaign objectives
- Maximizing growth and conversion via all owned and paid media channels, experience with CRO
- Responsible for developing online marketing guidelines and sharing best practices with all local teams
- Collaborating with online marketing counterpart in our local teams, co-creating local channel strategies
- Responsible for developing and maintaining profile database and protection of customer data
- Supporting Marketing Director in developing, optimizing, and maintaining media partnerships and brand collaborations
- Have 3 years of working experience in Marketing, Advertising, Online Engineering
- Are fluent in English and any other language (written / spoken)
- Have a very strong knowledge of online marketing and digital media buying/planning (SEO, PPC, CRO, multi-channel, micro-targeting) and all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, …)
- Are Google AdWords and Facebook Blueprint certified and have a proven track record
- Know all the latest trends and innovations in the digital world
- Have experience in project management, and working with (remote) teams
- Have the ability to track, report, share and translate insights into dashboards and comprehensible reports
- Are flexible and stress-resistant
- Are highly organized, and a true time management champion
- Are able to place your role and job in a bigger perspective, yet have an eye for details
- Are very much a team player but also not afraid to advocate your own vision and insights
Start date: ASAP (full-time only, no relocation – this is not a remote job)
Wat bieden wij
Ready to join our team? Then contact Rosemarijn van Groningen (via the ‘solliciteer nu’ button) with your CV and motivational letter, and mention “DGTL Online Marketing Manager” in the subject. We are planning to invite the first round of candidates before May 21st.
At DGTL we believe in:
- A dance floor for all
- A place to feel comfortable and free
- Exploring a curiosity for electronic music, art, and culture
- A sustainable future
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are looking forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter!