D.O.L.HOUSE is a creative agency. Full-service from concept till execution. Strong in creation for events, brand activations, and marketing campaigns. We work with a small and close team at the Westergas in Amsterdam. D.O.L.HOUSE is the creative and marketing agency for Milkshake Festival, but also has other clients such as Stadsdeel West, Walibi, Stichting For All Who Love Foundation, Fred&Friends, Soho House, Table for Ten and photographer Wouter van Gens. Besides this, there are also own concepts developed and produced.
Milkshake is a dance festival that has been developed from the mindset ‘everything is possible’ and shows that entertainment, music choice, choice of clothing and status has nothing to do with sexual preferences or gender identity.
We are working towards global unity, love, peace, and acceptance. Our intention is to create and give a platform to (performance) artists that belong to underrepresented groups that are not yet wholly accepted in our society. Life is a party thanks to the great diversity of skin colors, body shapes, sexual preferences and gender expressions or identities.
People are the salt of the Earth, and this is what we celebrate. Milkshake celebrates diversity!
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As a Social Media & Community Coordinator at Milkshake Festival, you will support the Content Manager in being responsible for the festival’s online communication. You do this by, among other things, monitoring schedules and deadlines, and devising and placing appealing online content. You work together with the creative team: the Creative Director, the Content Manager and the Graphic Designer.
Do you want to bring your creativity and drive into a collaborative, exciting environment? Then the D.O.L.HOUSE and the Milkshake Festival team are looking for you!
- Creating and posting content for all Milkshake Festival online channels
- Monitor online tone of voice & visual identity;
- Plan and execute social media campaigns with the Content Manager;
- Conceptualizing new, creative growth strategies (jointly with the creative team);
- Social content design;
- Optimizing the reach and conversion of your own channels (in collaboration with social advertising partners);
- Contact with collaborating parties such as stage hosts and how to introduce them online.
- You have at least one year of relevant work experience, preferably within festivals or nightlife/social media;
- You have strong skills in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign;
- You have demonstrable knowledge of the different social media platforms;
- You write and speak excellent Dutch & English, and have an affinity with copywriting and social copy;
- You’re open-minded, know what is going on in the queer community and know the Milkshake community well;
- You are stress-resistant and self-directed;
- You are creative and initiative;
- You are fluent in Dutch & English.
Wat bieden wij
- A competitive salary;
- A MacBook from the company, which you can use privately;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Cell Phone reimbursement;
- Regular dinners, drinks and many parties;
- A yearly trip with the whole team;
- 24 vacation days a year.