FEST is a fast-growing design brand with an extensive collection of furniture and home décor. At FEST we believe that a well-designed interior can make people happy and for that reason, we make high-end design accessible to a wide target group.
Our business model is omni-channel. We have 100+ resellers in over 20 countries and we sell directly to consumers via our brand stores and webshop. Besides, we work closely with interior design architects and the contract market who use our collection to decorate hotels, offices, and restaurants. And it works! FEST is growing rapidly. In 2019 the company got listed in the FT1000: the Top 1000 of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies selected by The Financial Times.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
In this role you will deliver the best quality, creative work. You’re the storyteller, telling our story, making our brand identity come to life across all touchpoints. You never fail to surprise and amaze with your original creations. Having experience in a creative agency/design studio, you fully understand the importance of design production and final artwork preparation within a creative environment.
This role needs a pro-active Graphic Designer with experience to produce compelling ideas and execution across creative design, retail, animation, illustration. An experience working with still and moving imagery material is a bonus. A keen eye on detail and typography is also needed. Last but not least, you have a love for photography and/or videography; the inconsolable urge to work with the best photographers, videographers and editors and a finger licking enthusiasm to edit pictures and video content, conform our identity.
You’re the ‘go to’ person for the graphics output within the Marketing & E-commerce department. You’ll report to the Head of Brand.
- Develop ideas which are on-brand and own creative projects and preparing all assets to a final artwork stage.
- Act as a brand guardian. You’ll convey the brand vision and ensure the visual aesthetic and tone-of-voice are consistently communicated across all touch points.
- Develop seasonal communication layouts, campaign guidelines, and artworks.
- Create digital assets across all channels that are both inspirational but also drives impact.
- Develop Retail & Event collateral; both print and digital.
- Create & raise the bar of the future of our visual style for the upcoming years.
- Translate a brief into a wonderful visual surprise.
- You know everything from print to online, from packaging to a brand catalog, flyers, etc. etc.
- You create whatever is needed. Your visuals are your babies: you take care of them from A to Z.
- You are actively engaged with what’s happening in the world of design and in the world of our customer and loves to bring these two together to create impactful communication.
Who we are looking for
- Studies in Art or Graphic Design (or related field) and ideally a minimum of 3+ years of experience within graphic design.
- Although for us a brilliant brain, creativity, and the right attitude, are more important than certain years of working experience.
- Of course, you’re familiar with design software such as InDesign and Illustrator and proficient in artwork development & preparation as well as production processes.
- You’re in possession of an awesome portfolio you can walk us through.
- You have a natural feel for what FEST is about and you have a strong vision on how these ingredients should be translated into a visual identity.
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics, colors, and trends. Your designs are powerful and ever surprising.
- A vision of communication channels and branding.
- You know how to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- You have a meticulous eye for detail.
- You’re a team player: at FEST titles are less important. Together we move mountains, this means we help each other with wherever needed. Excellent communication and collaboration skills are important!
- You are curious, flexible and resilient: we’re growing at a fast pace and we thrive on continuous improvement.
- Whether is graphic, motion or digital design: you are ambitious and eager to learn and improve all your skills.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, and you can keep your focus on highest-impact priorities.
- At FEST we believe that Optimism is a superpower; a mentality we value deeply and seek in our candidates as well.
Wat bieden wij
What we offer
- A challenging work environment, at a young and fast-growing Dutch company.
- A full time job and a competitive salary.
- 25 holiday days.
- Free gym classes with your colleagues, once per week, at Gym Republic.
and once the office, based in Amsterdam, re-opens…
A daily freshly made vegetarian lunch
Regular closing drinks/events to unwind & celebrate with your colleagues after a hard week’s work. We can’t wait!