FEST is a fast-growing design brand with an extensive collection of furniture and home décor. At FEST we believe that a well-designed interior can make people happy and for that reason, we make high-end design accessible to a wide target group.
Our business model is omni-channel. We have 100+ resellers in over 20 countries and we sell directly to consumers via our brand stores and webshop. Besides, we work closely with interior design architects and the contract market who use our collection to decorate hotels, offices, and restaurants. And it works! FEST is growing rapidly. In 2019 the company got listed in the FT1000: the Top 1000 of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies selected by The Financial Times.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Are you excited?
Are you the one to take our brand to the next level? This role is a super exciting one! The candidate we’re looking for is a seasoned, senior creative brand marketer who is equally passionate and experienced in strategic thinking, creative excellence, and storytelling. In this role, you are responsible for all our creative brand content. Simply said, you’re our brand father who ensures that nothing goes out that is not on brand. Besides, you’ll lead and develop compelling, world-class brand- and product launch campaigns that help us to grow our brand awareness and our revenue worldwide. Your campaigns are informed by data and consumer insights and delivered with best-in-class execution.
In this role you will report to the CMO and you’ll work closely with our Creative Director and Founder as well as the product design team and marketing team of course.
- You’re the leader of our internal “Creative Studio”, with a Graphic Designer and Content Marketeer, to together create the coolest content that is original, on-brand, consistent, authentic, and super impactful for all channels.
- You act as a brand guardian. This means, you’ll make sure that the visual aesthetic and tone of voice are consistently communicated across all touch points.
- You have a natural feel for what FEST is about and you have a strong vision on how these ingredients should be translated into a solid brand identity.
- In this role, you will develop and deliver the brand communications plan to engage our audience of interior-savvy consumers.
- You are in charge to conceptualize, create, coordinate, and evaluate the different omnichannel campaigns.
- You have regular coffees with our product design team to understand the latest innovations, and of course you work closely with your buddies in the FEST marketing team. Together you develop exciting and impactful brand and collection launch strategies.
- You provide input into the overall creative direction of our collection, services, and brand of course.
- You are the ‘eyes and ears’ of the brand, responding & anticipating on the latest trends and market(ing) developments.
Furthermore, you maintain creative content / campaign budgets and timely results of deliverables
Who are we looking for?
- HBO or University degree
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in a creative marketing role at a renowned fashion, lifestyle or design brand or at the agency-side.
- A proven track record for designing and developing impactful integrated marketing campaigns and leading a creative team.
- A vision of communication channels and branding.
- A strong network in the creative industry. You know the best photographers, videographers, stylists, and illustrators within the field.
- You are the one that takes initiative, works independently, is focused, and knows how to set priorities.
- You get things done and you ensure a best-in-class execution from A to Z.
- As an energetic team player, you influence and inspire others through your positive attitude, high standards and collaborative approach.
- You have a natural way of involving your stakeholders.
- You have superb writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- You are an ideas’ person, with a strong instinct for what works in our industry (and commercially!) and you’re always looking for new inspiration. But you not only bring ideas to the table, you also have the skill-set to bring them to life and into practice for FEST.
- You are curious, flexible, and resilient: we’re growing at a fast pace, and we thrive on continuous improvement. You’re ambitious and eager to learn and improve all your skills.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, and you can keep your focus on highest-impact priorities.
At FEST we believe that Optimism is a superpower; a mentality we value deeply and seek in the ideal candidate as well.
You are customer obsessed. This means you think and act customer-centric. In everything you do.
Wat bieden wij
What we offer
- A great work environment, at a young and fast-growing Dutch company.
- A full-time job and a competitive salary.
- 25 holiday days.
- Free gym classes with your colleagues, once per week, at Gym Republic.
- And once the office, based in Amsterdam, re-opens…
- A daily freshly made vegetarian lunch.
Regular closing drinks and events to unwind & celebrate with your colleagues after a hard week’s work. We can’t wait!