FEST is a fast-growing design brand with an extensive collection of furniture and home décor. At FEST we believe that a well-designed interior can make people happy and for that reason, we make high-end design accessible to a wide target group.
Our business model is omni-channel. We have 100+ resellers in over 20 countries and we sell directly to consumers via our brand stores and webshop. Besides, we work closely with interior design architects and the contract market who use our collection to decorate hotels, offices, and restaurants. And it works! FEST is growing rapidly. In 2019 the company got listed in the FT1000: the Top 1000 of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies selected by The Financial Times.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As our Social Media & Community Manager you will be part of the marketing team, responsible for building and deepening the brand globally. Their main purpose is to deliver successful and engaging brand content & omni-channel campaigns to build brand awareness and by doing so to support the growth of FEST. In your role, you will work closely with the Brand & Content team to create content that works for your channels. Besides, you have regular coffees with our Product Design team and E-commerce team to make sure you’re always up to date on the latest innovations and developments.
- In this role you develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy.
- You manage, activate and oversee our social content calendar.
- Supported by our Social Media Coordinator, you conceptualize, create, coordinate, and evaluate social campaigns for all FEST social platforms. From Instagram to Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook and Youtube.
- You know what content works best for your channels and how to create the best briefings.
- You’re and excellent copywriter that knows how to translate the FEST brand identity into the right words, perfectly suitable for social and our target audience.
- You build a strong community by tapping into our communities wishes & needs and you know how to grow this community internationally as well.
- You monitor activities in the community using Facebook Business Manager, Instagram statistics and Gorgias.
- You are the eyes and ears of the brand. This means you are the first to know about the latest innovations, trends and best practices in social media and community building and you’re always on the hunt for new inspiration. Besides, you work closely with our Customer Service team who respond & anticipate in social conversations. You use all this input to create spot-on and engaging social media content that works!
Who we are looking for
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience with a strong and proven track record as Social Media & Community Manager preferably at a lifestyle brand.
- You have a HBO or WO degree.
- An energetic, creative and street smart personality with an exquisite taste and strong passion for trends and design.
- You’re customer obsessed: customer-centric thinking comes to you as a second nature.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Dutch.
- Of course, you’re familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), Adobe and Iconosquare (or other plan tools).
- You have an excellent working knowledge of digital communities, social media, influencers and customer journeys to drive brand and commercial results.
- You are data-driven and use data to support your content choices, you report weekly and monthly on the growth and development of all channels.
- You’re a team player: at FEST titles are less important. Together we move mountains, this means we help each other with whatever is needed. Excellent communication and collaboration skills are important!
- You are curious, flexible and resilient: we’re growing at a fast pace and we thrive on continuous improvement.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, and you can keep your focus on highest-impact priorities.
At FEST we believe that Optimism is a superpower; a mentality we value deeply and seek in our candidates as well.
Wat bieden wij
What we offer
- A challenging work environment, at a young and fast-growing Dutch company.
- A full time job and a competitive salary.
- 25 holiday days.
- Free gym classes with your colleagues, once per week, at Gym Republic.
and once the office, based in Amsterdam, re-opens…
• A daily freshly made vegetarian lunch
• Regular closing drinks/events to unwind & celebrate with your colleagues after a hard week’s work. We can’t wait!