Filling Pieces is an Amsterdam-based fashion label with a strong core in luxury footwear.
Founded in 2009 by Guillaume Philibert, the brand continues with the aim of bridging the gap between different worlds. Influenced by its melting pot of cultural roots, Filling Pieces believes in bringing together opposites and creating a world where talent and creativity can flourish.
What started out as one sneaker silhouette created to form a bridge between streetwear and high-end fashion segments, has now grown into a design label with an extended product portfolio of Ready-To-Wear and accessories. All products are carefully made – mostly in Portugal, with a high value on quality and craftsmanship. The brand’s global distribution network exists of high-end boutiques, department stores and top-tier sneaker accounts which include Barneys New York, KITH, SSENSE, Selfridges, United Arrows & Sons, Mr Porter, and END. Clothing.
Having a strong and diverse cultural background and deeply-rooted connection to the worlds of art, architecture, music and sports, Filling Pieces champions its international community of like-minded people, with seasonal activations, showrooms, and experiences in London, Paris, New York and its hometown, Amsterdam.
Filling Pieces’ headquarters is home to a group of talented individuals with a multitude of ethnicities and backgrounds, which gives the brand its global outlook. The company also has a production office and development lab in Portugal. Within the next few years the brand’s ambition is to open up physical retail locations in its key markets – London, New York, Paris and Amsterdam, whilst also expanding its e-commerce.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
How do you feel about leading our brand experience twice a year at Paris Fashion Week? Or taking a roadshow across Europe? At Filling Pieces our community is our family and we are looking for someone to take us to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Event Manager with great project management skills. You will be the driving force behind all our experience touch points, from business to business and consumer events including pop-ups, workshops and launches. Most importantly, you will be responsible for the brand’s bi-annual presence during Paris Fashion Week, organising our showroom, events and experiences throughout the week.
Structure and planning are your weapons of choice. Your contact list is filled with artists and locations and you care about the nuts and bolts of the entire operation.
You will be the driving force behind our Experience team together with our Retail Manager, working together with our sales, marketing and design departments to create unique experiences for the Filling Pieces brand, our collections and our community.
- Organizing, planning and orchestrating all our events and experience projects on our marketing calendar.
- Manage our partners, negotiate deals and book artists and venues.
- Responsible for the entire experience budget, including our Paris Fashion Week twice a year.
- Elevating Filling Pieces’ customer experience.
- Work closely with our FP Studio, Marketing team and the involved departments to make sure projects are delivered on time, within budget and beyond expectations.
- Take responsibility for the entire planning and project management of all experience-related events. Sharing updates with the team, keeping track of development, timelines and meeting deadlines.
- Know how to balance structured plannings while working with Creatives.
- Report progress updates and expectations to the Marketing Manager, sharing evaluations and recaps with the wider company.
- Organizing and following up on all assets produced, streamlining the logistics and checking every detail.
- You have at least 3+ years of proven experience as Event Manager, Project Manager or Producer at an agency or high profile consumer brand.
- Organized, structured and have proven project management skills.
- Fluent in English or Dutch.
- French and/or other languages is preferable.
- Able to perform in high-pressure environments.
- Proven experience in managing production budgets.
- Experience working with production partners, artists and venue booking.
- Preferably have a network within the events business.
- Skilled in project management tools such as Monday, Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel.
- Great communication and people skills.
- Available full-time.
Wat bieden wij
We promote an honest and transparent atmosphere and strive to inspire meaningful progress in everything we do. Responsibility and accountability are key values within our company. We are a culturally engaged and innovative, young, ambitious and growing team, united by diversity. We offer an international work environment which is empowered by our progressive and positive mindset.