Filling Pieces is an Amsterdam-based fashion label with a strong core in luxury footwear.
Founded in 2009 by Guillaume Philibert, the brand continues with the aim of bridging the gap between different worlds. Influenced by its melting pot of cultural roots, Filling Pieces believes in bringing together opposites and creating a world where talent and creativity can flourish.
What started out as one sneaker silhouette created to form a bridge between streetwear and high-end fashion segments, has now grown into a design label with an extended product portfolio of Ready-To-Wear and accessories. All products are carefully made – mostly in Portugal, with a high value on quality and craftsmanship. The brand’s global distribution network exists of high-end boutiques, department stores and top-tier sneaker accounts which include Barneys New York, KITH, SSENSE, Selfridges, United Arrows & Sons, Mr Porter, and END. Clothing.
Having a strong and diverse cultural background and deeply-rooted connection to the worlds of art, architecture, music and sports, Filling Pieces champions its international community of like-minded people, with seasonal activations, showrooms, and experiences in London, Paris, New York and its hometown, Amsterdam.
Filling Pieces’ headquarters is home to a group of talented individuals with a multitude of ethnicities and backgrounds, which gives the brand its global outlook. The company also has a production office and development lab in Portugal. Within the next few years the brand’s ambition is to open up physical retail locations in its key markets – London, New York, Paris and Amsterdam, whilst also expanding its e-commerce.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- assist each customer giving them tailored advice;
- deliver excellent service to our customers with a high degree of professionalism;
- handle the visual merchandising of the Filling Pieces shop in shop in consultation with our sales department;
- communicate internally with the Store Manager and liaise with our sales department;
- maximise sales and achieve set sales targets.
- available Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm – 6:00pm;
- you live in Amsterdam;
- you have great communication and listening skills;
- you are ambitious, service oriented and able to recognise sales opportunities;
- previous experience in retail (preferably in youth focused fashion stores);
- strong brand awareness and selling skills;
- proactive and able to take initiative;
- fluent in English and Dutch.
Wat bieden wij
We offer an informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment. Positive vibes with passionate and ambitious colleagues.