At Formitable, we help restaurants achieve online success. We love good food, we love good restaurants and we’re great at building software. So we built a next-gen ecommerce platform that helps restaurants create a unique guest experience, work smarter, and book a full house every night.
Join our high-energy, fun-loving, hard-working team. There are 35+ of us, serving 2000+ restaurants, from local gems to Michelin star awarded restaurants and international brands. None of us believe in chaining restaurants to long term contracts. All of us believe in building a great product that restaurants are happy to use. And most of us love talking about food, preferably over drinks.
Founded in 2017, we’re shaping our ambition to break open the European market and beyond.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Our mission is to help restaurants achieve online success. To aid in our mission we want to bring thought-leading content into the world that really inspires restaurateurs. As our Blog Manager this will be your main responsibility. We are seeking a savvy wordsmith with a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of online marketing, and love and respect for the restaurant industry.
- Based on your own research, you write informative, inspiring and activating articles on a wide range of topics related to online marketing for restaurants
- Come up with catchy headlines and ensure that the content is ultimately published in error-free Dutch and English on the blog and the website via our CMS
- Manage the translations of our Swedish, Danish, German and French blog
- Help guard the tone of voice of Formitable
- Have a creative and commercial outlook on content
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
- Growing blog subscribers and expanding the overall blog’s reach
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- Is a collaborative spirit as you will teaming up with strategic and creative colleagues, is flexible and excellent at communication
- Has content and project management skills
- Studied journalism, HBO/WO education
- SEO, Semrush and keyword analysis are well known tools to you. Experience with SEO copywriting can be demonstrated with articles / portfolio
- 2-3 years of work experience in a similar position
- Solid communication skills in both Dutch and English – written and in speech
- Other languages are a big plus
- You’re a self-starter with a positive can-do mentality
Wat bieden wij
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- A brand new office in Amsterdam’s Jordaan district, with a sun-drenched roof terrace and our own bar/restaurant
- Daily hot lunches from our chef
- An attractive salary
- All the tools you need to be a high performer
- A plethora of growth and career opportunities
- A great team!
Do you want to join our team as our Blog Manager?
Then we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by sending your CV + motivation below or contact Dide if you have any questions. You can reach her on 0612117684 or email@example.com.