At Formitable, we help restaurants achieve online success. We love good food, we love good restaurants and we’re great at building software. So we built a next-gen ecommerce platform that helps restaurants create a unique guest experience, work smarter, and book a full house every night.
Join our high-energy, fun-loving, hard-working team. There are 35+ of us, serving 2000+ restaurants, from local gems to Michelin star awarded restaurants and international brands. None of us believe in chaining restaurants to long term contracts. All of us believe in building a great product that restaurants are happy to use. And most of us love talking about food, preferably over drinks.
Founded in 2017, we’re shaping our ambition to break open the European market and beyond.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Are you looking to kickstart your career in a fast-growing Tech company? Then we are looking for you! A talented person with a strong sales mentality and preferably experience in tech companies who wants to become Formitable’s Talent Acquisition Manager.
In this role you will be part of our People & Culture team and will build and maintain a talent pool with excellent candidates to grow the Formitable team. You are the first one to reach out to candidates as our own Formitable ambassador. You will own the recruitment cycle of open positions across the organization and consult with managers on best hiring practices. This role provides a lot of opportunities to develop both your technical and cross-country recruitment experience, with a high level of autonomy and creativity.
- Being the Employer Brand Ambassador of Formitable on all relevant recruitment platforms and events
- Operating as the first point of contact with candidates, creating the Formitable experience and introduction
- Using multiple sources and tools to identify, source, and maintain a talent pool of high-quality candidates (eg. job boards, platforms, social media, other online channels specific to the role).
- Working closely together with agencies and hiring managers
- Identifying trends and making recommendations to continuously improve the sourcing strategy for optimal talent pool development
- Engaging in a proactive headhunting approach
- Managing a high volume of vacancies with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our job page
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing organization
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop Formitable’s unique employer branding
- Developing plans and strategies to achieve your targets
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- 1+ years of experience in either a sales or recruitment background, preferably in Tech companies
- You have excellent communication and interview skills
- You are goal oriented
- You are fluent in Dutch (native) and English. Other languages equals bonus points
- You hold a minimum bachelor’s degree
- Living in or around Amsterdam
- You love making people’s lives a little easier and look for opportunities to do so
- You are confident, yet eager to learn
- You are well-organized, self-motivated, and have a hands-on mentality
Wat bieden wij
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- A brand new office in Amsterdam’s Jordaan district, with a sun-drenched roof terrace and our own bar/restaurant
- Daily hot lunches from our chef
- All the tools you need to be a high performer
- An attractive salary + bonuses
- A plethora of growth and career opportunities
- A great team!
Do you want to join our new project team as our Junior Talent Acquisition Manager.
Then we’d love to hear from you! You can apply below or contact Dide if you have any questions. You can reach her on 0612117684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.