ABOUT FOUR AMSTERDAM:
At FOUR we are more than just menswear pioneers; we are a group of individuals with a shared goal of excellence, innovation and service. Since 2012 FOUR Amsterdam is the retail destination when it comes to menswear, with a unique combination of streetwear, contemporary and luxury brands. With a multi-brand concept store and excellent one on one customer service, the customer will experience everything that should come with the perfect fashion style. We aim to make the shopping experience seamless. Expect one of a kind product launches, events and exclusive collaborations. Designers available include Balenciaga, Tom Ford, Off-White, Dior, Prada, Saint Laurent and many more.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing local campaigns that tell our brand and product stories throughout the year. You keep your eyes and ears open for new opportunities, grounded in a strong annual marketing plan you build together with the GM and the CEO.
You are capable of overseeing and managing multiple activities at the same time and are willing to get your hands dirty in day-to-day operations. You have excellent people management -, project management -, planning and organizational skills and thrive in a dynamic environment. You have considerable track record in Fashion retail and are comfortable building experiences across owned retail, wholesale and E-commerce channels.
- Marketing strategy and implementation; both on-, and offline regarding preparation and planning
- Support E-commerce to provide organic and financially beneficial traffic on the website
- Seasonal budgeting
- Implementation and drafting of marketing campaigns
- Managing promotions and channels; social media, newsletter etc.
- Maximize FOUR’s brand exposure
- Project management
- Event management
- Partnership management; i.e. media, suppliers, sponsors etc.
- Monthly reporting on marketing activities
- Decide, run and control marketing KPI’s
- HBO level degree
- 2-3 years working in a similar role within fashion, marketing/PR/social media
- Strong analytical-, organizational- and social skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire team members
- Strong communicator and negotiator
- Able to identify on-, and offline opportunities for the brand
- Introduce unique and innovative marketing ideas
- Strong interest in fashion, art, music and culture
- Strong personality, flexible, positive and representative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English
Wat bieden wij
What’s in it for you?
- Market conform salary
- Support and the opportunity to grow in an international environment
- Working in a dynamic young team at the Netherlands’ most iconic retailer in high-end fashion
- Work with the best fashion brands, like Off-White, Dior, Balenciaga, Givenchy and many more
- Being a part of the FOUR family and receiving staff discount on the products