FUGA, a leading digital music distribution platform headquartered in Amsterdam, is currently looking for a Senior Client Engineer to work in our Client Engineering team (part of our Client Services department).
As an integral part of the technical arm of the Client Services (CS) department, the Senior Client Engineer will monitor and troubleshoot both the ingestion of content from our label clients, as well as the delivery feeds to our DSP partners.
Just as importantly you will be a go-to person for wider team members when it comes to data analysis and gathering business intelligence.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the CE team and its other two members
- Lead, mentor and develop the CE team ensuring both personal and team G&Os are defined and achieved
- Prioritize and delegate day-to-day tasks to CE team
- Be the technical point of contact for our clients, digital service providers and internally for the Client Services team
- Act as an interface and point of contact between the Client Services department and Development teams
- Understand FUGA’s various integration options – REST API, XML etc.
- Act as a senior voice to clients when it comes to helping define the appropriate integration method with FUGA
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and where possible solve (technical) issues
- Work with in-house Product Owners to help develop tooling that will assist clients and/or internal FUGA stakeholders
- Run catalog content migrations/ingestions for new client onboardings
- Work with DSC (Digital Supply Chain) development team to plan and prioritise CS work for upcoming sprints
- Upon request gather business intelligence data using SQL and Kibana
- Create and update support documentation
- Test newly implemented software features and bug fixes
- Work closely with the Head of Client Services in helping scale the operational and technical abilities of the CS team
The ideal candidate will also be capable of specing out ideas for new tooling (alongside our Product and Development teice.ams) to help optimize and streamline existing processes within the CS team.
Just as importantly, as the Senior CE you will oversee and be the direct line manager for an existing Client Engineer in both our Amsterdam HQ and our NYC office.
Who you are:
You are tech savvy, communicative and have experience dealing directly with clients, developers, and operational teams.
Some of the core qualities and capabilities we feel are required for this role are:
- At least 4 years experience in a client facing technical/operational role
- Experience in leading, mentoring and developing individuals and teams
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Organized and comfortable tracking and prioritizing multiple issues
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements/business needs
- Experience working with KPIs
- Experience working with different types of project and backlog management methodologies (Kanban, Scrum etc.)
- Experience in using SQL and data visualization software such as Kibana
- Basic understanding and experience developing software applications
- Familiar with metadata and how it’s constructed
- Knowledge of digital supply chain in the music space
- Experience using Java and/or Ruby programming language
- Understanding of XML and JSON
- Useful, but not essential – working knowledge of the DDEX standard
Wat bieden wij
What we offer:
- Salary based on your level of experience
- 25 holidays per calendar year
- A challenging job
- 8% holiday pay
- Contribution to Pension Plan at ZwitserLeven
- Healthy lunch
- Amazing opportunity in the music industry
- Friday Drinks