Future House Music was founded for one reason – to create better experiences for both lovers and makers of music.
Launched in 2014, Future House Music (FHM) has spent the last 7 years transforming the house music industry. We’re the label that puts you first, helping artists become stars and giving fans a new level of access and experience. FHM is one of electronic music’s fastest growing independent record labels – the best is yet to come. With over 2 million online followers, 200 releases, 30 playlists, FHM are game-changers in the world of house music. However, at FHM, we’re about more than just music – we’re a tight-knit global community that lets fans connect with the artists they love. Exclusive content, behind-the-scenes access, and immersion into the music industry – we break down the barriers between fans and artists, putting songs on repeat and smiles on faces.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Future House Music is looking for a: Marketing & Subscriptions Manager
Are you passionate about engaging with big audiences, would you like to help artists with the next steps in their career, do you get excited about setting up new initiatives and do you have perfect communication skills? We’d love you to join our team as we’re looking for a Marketing & Subscriptions Manager!
You’ll be responsible to:
- Engage in conversations, curating discussion and providing support with the community.
- Think of new ways to improve and expand the current “Producer Program” subscription plans.
- Develop new material for upcoming producers such as interviews, masterclasses and sample packs.
- Write news-letters to members and funnel & re-target potential new members.
- Assist in organising online (e.g. Discord / Twitch) and offline events and meet-ups.
- Be in the lead for developing campaigns for our label, where you will work closely with artists and managers to promote the music we release.
You’ll help the rest of the music-marketing with the development of our strategy with various releases to make sure these reach their full potential. All our fans will see your work on a daily basis, so your impact is huge. On top of that, you’ll work closely with our social media manager to make sure everything goes online.
- Are a Bachelor graduate, preferably in the direction of marketing, communication, music, media and/or entertainment
- Can start on the 1st of August 2021
- Preferably live in the Dutch city of Rotterdam, or able to travel to Rotterdam on a daily basis (you don’t need any visa / sponsorship)
- Are very sociable and have a passion for music, marketing and online communities
- Have experience in digital marketing, preferably in the music industry
- Are a creative thinker and are able to confidently manage the label’s online presence and come up with new exciting digital initiatives
- Have good time management skills to allow you to meet deadlines easily
- Have a good understanding of Mailchimp, WooCommerce, Hubspot and Zapier and always on top of the latest trends.
- Are fluent in the English language in both speaking and writing (Dutch not mandatory), eloquent and excellent in verbal communication.
- Experienced with growing, and managing (paid) subscriptions
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the Future House community as frequently as possible.
- Bonus: have an understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects)
Wat bieden wij
What we can offer you in return?
A job at one of music’s fastest-growing independent dance labels! You’ll work in a young, fun and enthusiastic team with flexible working hours and/or days to work from anywhere. An international work environment in a flat organisation. You’ll be able to develop your personal growth on multiple and versatile levels. Great career development opportunities in a growing company. You’ll receive adequate compensation and are of course able to attend all of our events! On top of that, you’ll be able to help artists achieve their dreams. Does this sound like music to your ears? Apply now! Send us your CV and motivation letter