Future House Music was founded for one reason – to create better experiences for both lovers and makers of music.
Launched in 2014, Future House Music (FHM) has spent the last 6 years transforming the house music industry. We’re the label that puts you first, helping artists become stars and giving fans a new level of access and experience. FHM is one of electronic music’s fastest growing independent record labels – the best is yet to come. With over 2 million online followers, 200 releases, 30 playlists, FHM are game-changers in the world of house music. However, at FHM, we’re about more than just music – we’re a tight-knit global community that lets fans connect with the artists they love. Exclusive content, behind-the-scenes access, and immersion into the music industry – we break down the barriers between fans and artists, putting songs on repeat and smiles on faces.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Are you passionate about social media content, do you know platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & TikTok like the back of your hand, are you creative and do you have perfect communication skills? We’d love you to join our team as we’re looking for a Social Media Manager!
We’re looking for a creative content creator who’s excited to create and publish social media content on all of our online platforms and promote our artists and music in the best possible ways. You’ll be responsible for content creation, community management and copywriting on a daily basis. On top of that, you’ll help the rest of the marketing with the development of our social media strategy and are always up to date about new and exciting developments in the social media field.
- Are a HBO/University graduate, preferably in the direction of marketing, communication, music, media and/or entertainment
- You can start on the 1st of March 2021 (or even sooner)
- Have a passion for music and social media
- Always on top of the latest social media trends
- Are proficient in the English language in both speaking and writing (Dutch not mandatory)
- Are enthusiastic, efficient, flexible, social, eager to learn and able to work independently
- Always looking for new opportunities, critical about your work and always trying to improve
- Preferably live in the Dutch city of Rotterdam, or able to travel to Rotterdam on a daily basis
- Experienced with social media advertising and able to provide expertise on this
- Have affinity with (basic) creative and engaging copywriting
- Available full-time with flexible working hours
- BONUS: Are comfortable with programs like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premier and able to create and edit creative content yourself
Wat bieden wij
What we can offer you in return?
A job at one of music’s fastest-growing independent labels! You’ll work in a young, fun and enthusiastic team with flexible working hours and/or days. You’ll be able to develop your personal growth on multiple and versatile levels. You’ll receive adequate compensation and are of course able to attend all of our events! On top of that, you’ll be able to help artists achieve their dreams. Does this sound like music to your ears? Apply now! Send us your CV and motivation letter