For almost 30 years, G-Star RAW has pushed the boundaries of denim design, changing an industry obsessed with the past by manifesting its own vision of the future. All individuals who want to leave a lasting impact, make a positive difference, and inspire others along the way, are invited to join us on the journey as we create the next 30 years of history. G-Star RAW’s ambition is to be recognized as the leading denim company that creates tomorrow’s classics. It’s our mission to inspire people to be game-changers by being one ourselves.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Our loyal and excited millions and millions of customers that visit our stores and online channels are very dear to us. Both off- and online we want our customers to have the best experience. And to make sure that we keep optimizing all of our channels, we are looking for an agile Digital Project Manager.
Just imagine –
As our new Digital Project Manager, you’ll be in charge of managing the full lifecycle of marketing communications, executed across digital and non-digital channels. You will work in a team of project managers, promoting seamless collaboration across departments, and ensuring efficient work flows to increase productivity. You’ll be the voice of integration and technical knowledge so that that campaigns, key stories or always-on efforts can be made into reality.
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to digital experience related improvements. You know what works in Marketing and you excel in project management and inspiring from kick-off until delivery. To do so, you’re able to make strong analyses of channels’ needs and to translate them in requirements while leading the creation and development of tools. You’re responsible for managing the project roadmap and for making sure that together with the departments you deliver each project in time and on budget.
With presenting your strategies, insights and ideas you’re able to inspire your key channel stakeholders and to create the necessary content.
What you bring to the table:
- Managing multiple projects – You handle it.
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams? You’re the inspiration.
- Agile? That’s how you do it.
- Deadlines? Bring it on.
- Omnichannel Marketing? You own it.
- Fashion? You live and breathe it.
- Add a >5 years of relevant experience in managing e-commerce delivery/projects and teams and you’ve got our full attention.
- Are you also an excellent communicator with strong planning and organizational skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have experience in a (fashion) retail environment and are you fluent in English? We’d love to meet you!
Wat bieden wij
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch;
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.