GEALive is a boutique company in Amsterdam that specializes in developing and producing large-scale live entertainment concepts. Our tours take place in concert halls, theaters and large arenas around the world with a focus on Europe, United Kingdom, North-America and Australia.
Past collaborations included the tours of legendary film composer Ennio Morricone, Giorgio Moroder, James Newton Howard, an orchestra tour of Elvis in Concert hosted by Priscilla Presley. Current and upcoming tours include a worldwide tour of Dirty Dancing in Concert and an in-concert version of the Netflix natural history documentary series Our Planet. We also produce and manage immersive exhibitions such as Imagine Van Gogh, Imagine Monet, Imagine Picasso and The Friends Experience.
GEA is a member of the Sony Music Masterworks Live group family. To learn more about what we do please visit our website: www.gealive.com
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
You will be in constant contact with our presenting partners all over the world, leading communication about sales launches, marketing campaign strategy, progressing sales and interventions leading up to show dates of our many tours.
Outstanding communication, creative and analytical skills are essential. A history in (social media) marketing in the international entertainment industry and some level of proficiency in graphic and video-editing software are big plusses.
As our Marketing, PR & Sales Coordinator you will:
- develop overall marketing strategies for our projects
- organise PR initiatives
- set up and monitor social media campaigns
- keep our websites up to date and supervise (video & graphic) designers on asset creation
- analise the sales across the projects and countries
This is a position for a candidate who:
- has at least 3+ years of work experience in entertainment marketing
- available full-time
- is fluent in English (speech & writing). *Dutch is not mandatory.
- is used to work with deadlines and resilient to a high level of stress
- has excellent communication skills
- has a proven track record in (social) media management
- is ready to operate with a high degree of independent decision taking
- does not shy away from conflict situations with third parties
And last but not least: currently resides in the Netherlands!
Wat bieden wij
- A dynamic working environment in a small international team of experienced professionals
- A supervising position that sees you coordinate with teams in territories all over the World and that includes a degree of international travel.
- A company policy that stimulates ownership of the job, independent decision taking and a work space that allows you to express and to develop yourself and take credit for your talents and achievements.
- An opportunity to work with the World’s largest music companies and film studios and their most prestigious IP’s and franchises.
- Access to all our and many third party live events.
- And of course: a competitive salary with an outlook at further growth!