Grip exists because we think it’s weird that we only learn about our hormones when something is really wrong. 40% of people with ovaries suffer from hormonal issues, and today’s approach of ‘here’s what we do for the average person’ just doesn’t cut it. We believe you should get access to information about your body whenever and wherever you want.
Our first product focuses on fertility. We offer an at home fertility test which helps us understand who’s at risk of hormonal issues through a finger prick blood analysis. Grip is more than a test – we’re a community of people with ovaries who want to take control of their health, whether you want kids or not.
Grip’s founding team is made up of a doctor, an early stage investor, and an experienced product manager. The founding team has worked at Entrepreneur First, NHS, St. Antonius Hospital, Amazon, OnePlus, TransferWise, and Groupon. We’ve all got ovaries.
Grip is venture-backed, our investors were the first investors in companies such as Facebook, Google, and Microsoft.
The Grip test works for people with a uterus, but we welcome applications from all genders, orientations, and backgrounds.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As Growth Lead, you are responsible for our distribution – making sure that the right people know about Grip. You do this through a combination of driving traffic through paid ads, optimising our website, community platform, and blogs, managing our social media team and content creators. You use data and testing to inform our tech team what our product should look like. You work directly with the founders, allowing people with ovaries around the world to take control of their hormonal health.
You’ll help us grow from 1,000 to 100,000 people tested in the next 2 years, so this is an exciting time to join.
- You drive traffic to our website and community platform, Google SEO, plus our Instagram and other social channels.
- You create, manage, and monitor our copy and content on effectiveness.
- You set and manage the campaign calendars, managing the content & social media team to design creatives and copy.
- You’re fully responsible for the Growth budget, spending in a smart way across paid and non paid channels.
- You are in charge of our acquisition data, run A/B tests on channels and content and constantly iterate based on users’ feedback.
- You support the social media team in finding influencers, growing our non-customer community, and building our brand.
- You are in close contact with our tech team in creating the largest community in the world of womxn understanding their hormonal health.
- You’re smart, which shows through either a degree from a top tier university, or you’ve found another way to show what you can do.
- You’re highly analytical.
- You love to design and automate processes.
- You’ve got experience managing a team.
- You’ve got proven experience in setting up and managing customer acquisition funnels, including Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Zapier integrations, etc.
- You have a compelling written and spoken tone of voice and excellent Dutch and English language skills.
- You’re excited to work in a startup environment.
- You have strong beliefs around the future of women’s hormonal health.
- We’d rather hire for potential than for experience, so don’t worry too much about ticking all the boxes.
Wat bieden wij
- €45 – 50k salary, depending on experience.
- 1 – 1.5% equity, depending on experience.
- Report into the founders of one of the most exciting, venture backed healthcare startups in Europe.
- Amsterdam based (we’re next to the Bijenkorf!), remote working possible.
- A Swapfiets.
- Monthly full team dinners, an annual company retreat abroad.
- A chance to shape the future of women’s health.