Haworth’s three pillars—combined—are what differentiate us: Family-Owned, Global Expertise, and Design Led. So does our heritage, deepened by three generations of one family and guided by our Values—the cornerstone of our culture.
As a family-owned, privately held, $2 billion global company, we have the ability to plan for the long term. We don’t make decisions based on a single financial quarter. We stay the course. Family ownership and accountability lead to Haworth making investments for the future to benefit our clients, members, and communities.
We design, source, and manufacture products in the markets where they are delivered, ensuring solutions are tailored for distinct cultures and client preferences, greater agility, and more sustainable sourcing. With our global footprint and diversity of ideas, we deliver the best in design thinking to clients wherever they are in the world.
Haworth balances performance and desire in everything we do for clients. We have Design Centers in Italy, Germany, China, and the US. We also scout internationally for talent and partner with today’s leading architects and designers to bring clients fresh ideas and the best possible products and solutions.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
The Customer Service Supervisor manages the team and organizes the good execution of orders from order entry to the final installation – cross-disciplinary function with Sales, B&D, Plants, Logistic, Project Managers (PM) & Aftersales/Quality
- Manages & Leads Customer Service’s Team
- Leads the daily Operationnal activities review (daily team meeting)
- Ensures that the workload is fairly allocated
- Assures that processes are respected, harmonized, and the quality of work meets expectations
- Makes sure that the companies’ policies are applied
- Monitors & Analyses the KPI and implements appropriate action plans
Front Office Assistant:
- Receives the Customer / Dealer PO
- Ensures the creation of customer / dealers files, updates them
- Maintains the Specific Price agreement in the ERP
- Requests Special Product codification to the Data Department when applicable
- Prepares and enters the Customer PO
- Verifies Order Confirmation once registered, eventually handles modifications
- Handles Telephonic communication with internal and external customers
- Acknowledges Delay Management daily, communicates new Leadtime to Customers/ Dealer and reschedules the order in the system
- Challenges Plants / supply chain departments to improve Customer’s order Leadtimes
- Re-invoices Customers / Dealers according to Sales Terms and Specific Trade Agreements
- Organizes Shipment directly to Customer’s site or to the Installer Hub with Logistic Team
- Arranges the order installation: directly with Installer or with Project Manager
- Provides Installer and PM with accurate order and Customer informations to proceed smoothly to Installation
- Makes sure that order is properly installed thanks to the Installation Report
- Manages her/his backlog / orderbook
- Manages invoicing process
- Assures Customer/Dealer PO are compliants with Sales Terms and Specific Trade agreements
- Supports Customer / Dealers / Sales in their request and in their Project implementation
- Requests Price to Special department (WOT Process)
- Organizes the exhibition of mock-ups
- Prepares tender documents in coordination with B&D and Sales teams
- Participates on the daily Team meeting
- Reports activities to his/her Management
- Is flexible on all accounts and areas
- Is proactive is continuous Improvement
The Customer Service Supervisor applies in depth understanding on how the company is operates internally to meet customer satisfaction. Common sense and positive temper, as well Customer focus profile with the management of cost optimization is required.
- Degree: MBO or HBO studies in Business Support or Services / Business school degree
- Customer Service Supply Chain experience, ideally in industry
- Minimum of 5 years
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent communication skills with internal & externals customers
- Customer orientated
- Communication skills
- Integrity & ethics
- Problem solving
- Conflict Management
Wat bieden wij
Haworth offers a pleasant working environment in our showroom in Amsterdam. Because Haworth is a global company with 8000 employees, you have the advantages of a large company, but we serve the Benelux market with a small team, so we also have a lot of freedom.
If you like design and would like to work with our dealers and multinational customers, we offer you a temporary contract to get to know each other better, which is then converted into a permanent contract. Everyone at Haworth therefore also has a permanent contract because as a family business we like to connect with our employees for a longer period of time.
Because we are active in more than 120 countries as a global, there are also several ways to grow nationally or internationally in the organization.