Homerun is a hiring tool for small businesses with big hearts.❤️
We believe small businesses are some of the most interesting and meaningful places to work. Our product is an all-in-one tool that lets companies publish beautifully styled job posts and customized application forms in order to communicate with candidates and review candidates together as a team – all from one simple and beautiful app. Homerun is hugely successful in The Netherlands and now it’s time to let the entire world know we exist.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As a Junior Support Specialist at Homerun, you’ll support our new and existing users by answering questions they have through chat and email. You will collect feedback on the use of Homerun and how we can improve our product. You will become the voice of the customer as you’ll be in direct contact with customers. You’ll have a clear idea of their biggest problems and you’ll communicate user feedback with the team. You will become a Homerun expert and learn the ins and outs of how Homerun works and how it’s used.
- You’ll learn all about the tools we use
- You’ll learn a lot about our customers – we have lots of them and we talk to them often and a lot.
- You’ll set up your own Homerun account to learn how to use the product from the inside out.
- You’ll learn everything about our Help Center and other self-service initiatives.
- You’ll learn to work in a small tight-knit team that relies on and challenges each other to do good work.
- You’ll learn to think outside the box while solving customer issues, and maybe in life too – who knows?!
- You’re curious and open-minded 🤔 – you want to get to know the customers, and the Homerun team. There are a lot of users and team members, all with a their own story and you’d love to hear them all.
You’re helpful and a problem solver 💭 – you like to help others and you’re good at thinking in solutions. You also don’t shy away from a problem.
- You’d like to learn more about the world of start-ups and tech 👩💻 – it’s a whole new world where things move fast and are ever-changing.
- You’re practical with an action-based mindset 💪 – you don’t mind getting your hands dirty even when it’s new terrain for you.
- You’re a team player 👪 – you like to work with others and are comfortable working in a small team, but you also know how to work on your own.
- You’re positive and confident 😃 – you have a positive attitude, you like life the sunny side up, your glass is half full and you’re not afraid to tell nay-sayers.
- You’re fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English 🗣️ – we’re an international team with international users so we almost always speak and write in English. However, for this position, speaking Dutch is a must-have.
- You’re communicative and precise ✍️ – you know how to say and write what you’re thinking. Most of the communication you’ll be doing will be through writing. You have an eye for grammar and spelling.
- You have experience in customer service 🙋 – either online or through the hospitality or service industry and you’re available 4 days a week (32 hrs).
Wat bieden wij
We’d love for anyone to apply to this job that wants to get their foot in the door of the tech/startup industry. It’s the perfect role for you if you don’t have a lot of experience but you’re motivated, curious, and want to see what this whole tech world is all about. Find out more about our team, our perks and company values on our career site.
If you’ve been struggling to find the right opportunity in this industry and all the above sounds like something you’d love to do please apply. This could be the start of a great trajectory for you! We’re a friendly bunch here at Homerun that would love to help you advance your career.
Join us! ✨