Impact Hub Amsterdam is part of the fast-growing global Impact Hub network of impact entrepreneurs and innovators with more than 17,000 members in over 100 cities around the world. Our purpose is to build a new economy, one that works for all, where impact is the norm.Our passionate entrepreneurial team has already helped more than 4000 companies to become more sustainable and make more impact.
In our work we use an ecosystem approach. Our ecosystems are focused on the food sector, circular economy, inclusive society and fashion sector.
Through our ecosystems startups, SMEs and organizations can activate their first steps in sustainability, get matched with innovative solutions to make a positive impact with their business and accelerate their impact through capacity building programs.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenues growth
- Proposing new concepts and initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development concepts and optimization, advertising etc.)
At Impact Hub Amsterdam, we are currently hiring a Digital marketeer, responsible for delivering effective marketing campaigns. This is a cross-functional role that works closely with the marketing, sales teams, product management, to conceptualise, and launch features and campaigns that will increase usage, traffic and revenues.
Who we are looking for:
- You are alumni of Growth Tribe or Talent Institute, or you have a degree in marketing or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual who is resilient in their pursuit of growth.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- Commercial awareness to understand the target market
- Commercial and negotiation skills;
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated ability to convey a sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion and diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Wat bieden wij
This position is a 0.8/1 Fte position. Join an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and purpose driven organization with plenty of opportunities and possibilities to make a difference on societal issues you care about.
We offer a collaborative and supportive environment. Impact Hub Amsterdam offers equal opportunities; diversity and inclusion are integral to our strategy and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Send your CV and motivation letter in Dutch to email@example.com by December 8th.