And this is who we are!
Impala Studios is a leading mobile app developing company with a wide portfolio of owned apps on the App Store, and Google Play Store. The Calculator has been ranked in the top 10 best iPad apps of the US App Store for years in a row, making it the #1 calculator used by millions.
Our product range consists of utility, weather, travel, video, and entertainment apps.
You probably already use our apps to calculate your numbers, wake up in the morning, check the weather, track your flight, play a game, or browse your favorite videos.
We are a unique company, because we ideate, create, and market our products ourselves. So we do not work for clients, and we have all knowledge in-house. We work with a motivated group of more than 30 talented people in agile teams and are able to stay on top of the ever-changing app market.
Our awesome office is located in the city center of Haarlem.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
What will you be doing?
As our Mobile Marketer (Medior), you will join an ambitious department of creative App Marketers who aim to let our apps stand out over millions of competitors on the App Store. You will be working within a cross-functional team with colleagues across all departments in a team that is product and/or project-based and will work on the marketing side of the project.
We market a diverse and broad portfolio of apps in many different categories, including utility, weather, and entertainment. All our apps are created, designed, developed, and marketed in-house. This makes working at Impala Studios very stimulating and different.
Are you data-driven with a talent for commercial insights? Do you have experience in Digital Marketing and want to dive into the dynamic App Marketing world? If your answers are YES, we would like to get in touch!
What will you be doing?
- Initiate compelling marketing activities (both organic and acquired) in order to promote our apps and generate downloads;
- Monitor and tweak our user acquisition campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing Manager and advise on opportunities;
- Suggest improvements regarding customer journeys in order to optimize ROI.
What do you need?
- A bachelor’s degree (e.g. in Commercial Economics, Business Administration or International Business);
- Three years of relevant working experience within Digital Marketing, working within the field of apps has a preference;
- Experience with Acquisition Marketing and/or Social Media Marketing;
- Experience with Excel, Google Analytics/Firebase, SPSS (optional);
- Knowledge of trends within Online Marketing and Communication;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is not a requirement);
- Experience within an Agile Marketing environment is a plus.
Wat bieden wij
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
- A competitive salary;
- Good fringe benefits such as an attractive pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education for personal growth and career opportunities;
- All the hardware you need;
- A diverse, challenging, and international job within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of social activities.
- Great remote working possibilities and an awesome office located in the city center of Haarlem