INDG is experiencing exciting growth and as such we are seeking a client-facing Project Manager that will be part of our Grip team. Grip is our SaaS platform that helps especially FMCG brands automate their product visualisation by removing the current pain points marketeers are facing every day: scale, speed and consistency.
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make “every product playable”, by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients’ products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them.
Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Looking for a Project Manager at Grip
As a client-facing Project Manager for Grip, you will be the interface between our clients (some of the world’s biggest brands) and our internal team that makes the entire “magic” happen: 3D Artists, Developers, Artwork Specialists and more. You are the person who manages multiple projects, who provides clarity internally and externally by using your clear & warm communication style and you nurture the client relationship.
What will you be doing?
- Simultaneously manage multiple CGI projects for our SaaS platform, from the kick-off and client on-boarding to delivery.
- Build and enhance the relationship with many clients whilst managing expectations and respecting deadlines.
- Coordinate internal and external project resources to consistently meet client deliverables on time and within budget.
- Actively contribute and lead team meetings regarding scheduling and deliverables.
- Create and distribute timelines, statements of work detailing the project delivery.
- Ensure your project stakeholders are kept up to date on the current project status.
- Keep an open eye for risks, plan in advance, always think pro-actively and in solutions.
Would be amazing if you:
- Have experience as a Project Management / Account Manager / Asset Manager in the marketing advertising, CG/Gaming, creative/production industry.
- Love to work with clients, and building great relationships is your priority.
- Have an extensive set of presentation skills.
- Understand design and the creative process, and therefore respect & protect quality.
- Be accustomed to fast turn-around projects, uncertain scenarios and move through them in an agile way.
- Have flawless English communication skills.
- Have true respect for deadlines and a strong sense of ownership.
- Work well with numbers, and large amounts of (Excel) information.
- Be able to coordinate both internal, as well as external teams and resources.
- Understand and have ownership over project financials.
- Work according to processes, but also be aware to know when to work outside of them.
- A plus if you have experience with Jira.
Wat bieden wij
With the role being located in the heart of Amsterdam, our environment and our creative space are very important to us. Furthermore we offer a competitive salary, paid annual leave, an office overlooking the Amsterdam canals, get fit schemes, a pool table, darts, fruits, snacks, and dinner options each evening for those staying later than working hours.