Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way tech education works!
Doesn’t it seem odd that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution? Virtually all industries are pushing the limits on how to do things faster, better, and more efficiently. Yet, for the most part, people feel stuck on a 4+ year (and usually quite expensive) path that often results in an unfulfilling career path.
We empower students to create a new path. One that leads to meaningful careers in software development, product design, or data analytics in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional education.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space to be unapologetically outcomes-driven. Whether students are looking to change careers, get a promotion, skip University, or start their own company, we work tirelessly every day to make sure this path is as quick, immersive, and accessible as possible. Hearing these success stories is what gets us out of bed each day, excited to come to work 🙂
It’s with this mindset that we’ve become one of the key global players in bridging the digital skills gap, serving both those looking to get into tech, as well as the companies hungry for tech talent.
- Founded in 2013 by Wharton and Harvard grads
- Operations in Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo and Berlin
- 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
- Graduated over 9000 students
- 100+ global team members
- Venture capital backed
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- Adapt global strategy to local needs and leads its execution to drive growth, student experience, placements rates, and profitability goals for the campus
- Build a fun, collaborative, high-performing culture and the best environment for our people and students
- Be the face of Ironhack internally and externally, representing Ironhack at events and with prospective students
- Develop relationships with companies & other educational institutions and close strategic partnerships
- Co-create and drive execution of local marketing strategy to increase brand awareness
- Manage all operations related aspects of the campus removing blockers, solve problems and show a can-do attitude through ambiguity
- Collaborate with functional teams to drive continuous improvement in your campus
- Identify and communicate product and curriculum needs to product and education teams and share local best practices to scale across the organisation
- Report directly to the Regional General Manager to build the local growth strategy
- Experience in business development, managing operations, building and developing diverse teams, and delivering business goals
- You are entrepreneurial. Perhaps you have managed your our own business or run a business unit within a company
- Solid leadership experience.
- Successfully built and managed high performing teams of 5-10 people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Passionate about education and changing people’s lives
- Results-oriented with a strong bias for action
- Enjoy community building and love connecting people
- Big picture individual who is comfortable with the execution
- Really positive. Smile often and have fun to work with 🙂
- The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done.
- 100% do-er attitude
- Comfortable both drafting a memo and making a presentation to an audience
- Have a strong network in the startup and/or tech ecosystem in Amsterdam
Wat bieden wij
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment
- 100% employer-paid healthcare
- Tons of amazing events with our students and community of instructors
- Learn to code, design, or analyze data: enroll in our part-time courses for free!