A Centrum Hideaway: Amsterdam’s Kimpton De Witt Hotel
Welcome to our first European boutique hotel, the Kimpton De Witt Hotel, which exudes a modern approach to luxury through fresh, refined rooms and imaginative spaces steeped in inspired Dutch design. For this position we look for an individual who is passionate about hospitality and who gets excited to set the hotel in de sportlight.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Kimpton De Witt is only as good as the people it employs. You are passionate, focused and driven about upkeeping and increasing the hotel’s reputation, exposure possibilities and our position in the market. You are keen to making every hotel experience ‘ridiculously personal’, and unforgettable in all the right ways.
You will be:
- Responsible for the execution of the annual PR strategy for Kimpton De Witt, Super Lyan and Wyers Bar & Restaurant.
- Main point of contact on property for (ad hoc) public relations related opportunities and inquiries, including the external PR agencies.
- Proactively seeking PR opportunities for Kimpton De Witt and Food & Beverage outlets
- PR representative in hotel meetings
- Taking the lead in day-to-do Public Relations operations on property.
- Staying informed of developments in the market
You will work together with:
- Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and accurately communicating planned activities
- Continuously work with press, influencers & media companies
- Collaborate with relevant third-party companies
- Be point of contact for PR Agencies UK & US for all on-going requests and activations
- Proactively responsible for creating long-term relationship media/influencers for Kimpton De Witt
- Pitching to- and motivating media to create (free) publicity for the hotel and its outlets
- Reactively evaluating all incoming collaborations or media stays
- Proactively creating PR opportunities through creative collaborations, photoshoots or events
- Coordinating and planning photoshoots and media productions
- Coordinating and planning media stays & VIP treatments & hotel tours
- Coordinating and communicating ad hoc collaborations and events
- Going to network events, PR events, and city-wide events
- Write press releases, pitches and news
You will be:
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of the results to the internal organization
- Managing all administration and folders to be up to date
- Work closely together with the Marketing Executive
- Report directly to Director of PR, Lore the Netherlands
- Coaching, mentoring and motivating the PR Trainee
- You are fluent Dutch & English in speaking and writing
- You have minimum HBO Bachelor
- You have experience in Hospitality/PR/Events
- You are a social individual with passion, drive and integrity
- You are someone who thinks in possibilities not problems and uses creativity, flexibility and drive for continuous results
- You love PR results and get excited about new articles/content coming in
- You have the hospitality feeling and care for your team and partners.
It should – it’s you!
Wat bieden wij
- Fun, kind and motivated colleagues
- IHG Employee rate in over 5500 hotels + F&B Discount Card Amsterdam
- Lots of attention to personal development and training
- Laptop & Phone
- Competitive salary
- Multiple staff events throughout the year
- And much more!