Can you imagine what it’s like to have a career within a fast-growing and visionary e-commerce company? Have you had a first experience in Influencer Marketing and are you hungry for more? Then you might be the fresh talent we’re looking for, hear us out! 🚀
Loop Earplugs‘ story started in 2018, when Maarten and Dimitri came up with a brand-new approach to earplugs. Our customers can live life at their volume without compromising on style thanks to our unique shapes, designed with an acoustic technology to reduce noise or block it out completely. Today, we are 17 Loop rockstars, changing people’s lives for the better in over 100 countries. 👂
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As our Influencer Marketing Specialist you’ll be part of our international partnership team.
You’ll work together with our Influencer Marketing Lead and oversee our influencer partnership strategy from A to Z. You’ll report directly to our Brand Marketing Manager as to guarantee a flawless roll-out of all partnership matters. Amongst others you’ll be:
- Working within the Partnership team on influencer collaborations on international level.
- Building a strong Loop ambassador program.
- Proactively pitching new ideas for engagement, community growth and brand awareness.
- Identifying new business opportunities & following up on latest influencer marketing trends.
- Reaching out to international influencers, across our different user audiences and channels, and build strong relationships with them.
- Coordinating communications & day-to-day management with influencers / managers & close follow-up of deliverables.
- Reporting & evaluating campaigns (ROI, Reach, engagement & TMV).
- Coordinating sample sendings (product seeding, giveaways, etc.).
- Analyzing competitor strategies & filtering out relevant best practices.
- Leveraging content created by influencers and infusing it in Loop’s organic social content or paid campaigns.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Influencer Marketing.
- A good understanding of social media & content marketing.
- An eye for identifying new key influencers & trends.
- Masters degree in marketing, PR & communications or business management.
- Exceptional project management skills, the ability to successfully manage multiple partnership campaigns running at the same time.
- Great negotiation, communication, presentation and networking skills.
- Native English or bilingual proficiency.
Wat bieden wij
- A challenging job in a fast-growing scale-up with the opportunity to create your own path.
- An open company culture where out of the box thinking is promoted.
- Flexibility to work from home and/or in our offices in Antwerp & NYC.
- Attractive salary package adapted to your experience, optimized with extra legal benefits.
- Join the most driven & fun team you’ll ever meet!
- Fun activities such as team trips to remote places (latest was Iceland), ping-pong at the office & Friday drinks,…