Can you imagine what’s like to have a career within a fast-growing and visionary e-commerce company? Did you ever consider such a step? Then I highly encourage you to continue reading and ‘ear’ us out! 🚀
Loop Earplugs‘ story started in 2018, when Maarten and Dimitri came up with a brand-new approach to earplugs. Our customers can live life at their volume without compromising on style thanks to our unique shapes, designed with an acoustic technology to reduce noise or block it out completely. Today, we are 15 loop rockstars, changing people’s lives for the better in over 100 countries. 👂
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Ideally, you have minimum 5 years of experience in a strategic social media role.
Moreover, we we’d like to recognize the following characteristics:
- Social media trend spotter and passionate.
- A (healthy) obsession with brand marketing, creative marketing, and storytelling.
- Experience with explosive brand growth.
- People manager and team builder.
- High customer-centricity and natural enthusiasm.
- A ‘no task too small’ mentality, willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Good sense of humor and even better attitude.
To ensure our growth, we are on the outlook for a Social Media Strategist.
Our next colleague will be given the freedom and responsibility to:
- Draft and roll-out our social media strategy and plans from A to Z.
- Define the most important KPI’s and make sure they’re tracked.
- Analyze and mesure performances.
- Build a thriving online community with our many audiences.
- Develop our brand ambassador program and boost our business.
- Create the voice and face of Loop on social media.
- Own the strategy for both new and mainstream social media channels.
- Tell our story through amazing content in collaboration with our stellar creative team.
- Contribute 10% of our revenue through organic social media.
- Build and develop your own team of specialists.
Wat bieden wij
- A challenging job in a fast-growing start-up with the opportunity to create your own pad.
- An open company culture where out of the box thinking is promoted.
- Join the most driven & fun team you’ll ever meet.
- Flexibility to work from home and/or in our offices in Antwerp & NYC.
- Attractive salary package adapted to your experience and potential optimized with extra legal benefits.
- Fun team activities such as ping-pong at the office, team trips to Iceland, Friday drinks,…