lovemetender is a platform for boating lovers who wonder where to go next. In our app you can find an overview of the nicest restaurants, hotels and harbours. You can filter venues by either location or type and survey its tender capabilities. We also provide an extensive list of the different facilities each venue has to offer, such as wifi, boat delivery, take-away, child friendliness, water sports and many more. You can look up our Instagram page @lovemetender.official or the app to check out our work!
This summer the lovemetender app will be launched in Southern Europe. Therefore, we are looking for an Online Operations Manager to support and manage our team. In this all-round job your main responsibility will be gathering and implementing content in our app and database.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
In this role you will…
- be responsible for both app- and database content;
- update the website and app where necessary;
- support our co-founder with social media and PR activities;
- assist in various all-round activities during the launch of the app.
Required skills & experience:
- speak and write both Dutch and English fluently. Language skills in French, Spanish and Italian are a plus;
- at least 2 years of (related) work experience;
- able to be proactive and work without constantly given assignments;
- commercial- and creative writing skills are a plus.
- Mr. or Mrs. Independent, but you also perform well in a team;
- proactive, energetic and not afraid to take initiative;
- a true perfectionist with an accurate work attitude;
- a problem solver;
- the Amsterdam version of ‘niet lullen maar poetsen’;
- an online (social) media savvy;
- interested in travelling and discovering new places.
Wat bieden wij
What we offer…
- competitive package;
- diverse and multifunctional job;
- the opportunity to give input;
- high level of responsibility;
- the experience to launch an app from the beginning;
- young dynamic team;
- cool office in the heart of Amsterdam with different companies, an office dog and ping pong tournaments.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, you can send your CV and motivation letter to us by clicking on the “solliciteer nu” button. You can write your motivation in either English or Dutch.