Hello there! We are MassiveMusic, one of the leading creative music agencies in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Los Angeles and Tokyo. We help brands find their voice and tell their story through music. We produce and compose for the advertising, broadcast branding and interactive worlds. But also, we develop music strategies for global brands, provide music search and licensing services, create innovative activations, scout new talent – and throw a mean party every once in a while.
Our passion for music has not only ensured an award-winning reputation – but makes it so much easier to jump out of bed each morning. MassiveMusic was founded in Amsterdam in 2000 and is proud to have sprinkled its melodic magic on many of the world’s biggest brands.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Our Amsterdam headquarters are looking for a remarkable intern to join our Marketing & Communication department. A quick learner with a proactive mindset, a superhero with a sprinkle of awesomeness.
You will help our MarCom Team with some general marketing, communications and admin tasks as well as specific design support – hence knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, keynote and After Effects/Premiere Pro is paramount. Additionally, you will also help out with office tasks once we are back at the office. But, most importantly, we hope you are always in the mood for a good laugh.
Your to-do list includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting the team with admin and data entry tasks
- Optimising and organising the MarCom server and storing content accordingly
- Supporting MarCom with a wide range of behind-the-scenes activities
- Brainstorming for new content ideas and strategy
- Creating/curating creative images: website stills, social media and newsletter visuals
- Editing, resizing and/or recompressing videos and gifs
- Keeping the team up-to-date on the latest design developments
- Assisting in first ‘look and feel’ check of sales materials (eg. Keynote presentations)
- Expanding our image bank by taking extraordinary photographs
- You live in the Netherlands and are currently enrolled in a Comms-related HBO study
- The Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects) speaks
- You are experienced with Keynote and presentations
- You are very good at time management: organising, coordinating and planning is your
thang (‘Oh I did it already’ is one of your most repeated sentences)
- You are proactive and accurate with excellent communication skills
- You understand the MM brand and know what is happening in the design and music
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid to share your ideas
- Your passion for music is so incalculable that not even Isaac Newton would be able to
figure it out
- You are a native English speaker and/or very fluent in English (extra kudos for Dutch)
- You have an eagle eye for details and hate visual misalignment as much as we do
- You’re flexible, not afraid to pick things up and go the extra mile
Wat bieden wij
Employment: Full time (40 hours)
Duration: 6 months (preferably)
MassiveMusic is a bunch of creative minds, producers, account managers, strategists and sound specialists who can teach you the ins and outs of the advertising and branding world. The atmosphere within our company is informal, with plenty of room for your own initiative.
On this note, please know that MassiveMusic is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
If we didn’t scare you and you’re all psyched up to start a new adventure, that’s probably a sign you should CLICK HERE to apply.