We are MassiveMusic, one of the leading music agencies in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Tokyo. Our mission? To help brands find their voice and tell their story through music. We produce and compose for the advertising, broadcast branding and interactive worlds, but also develop music strategies for global brands, provide music search and licensing services, create innovative activations, scout new talent – and throw a mean party every once in a while.
Our passion for music has not only ensured an award-winning reputation but makes it so much easier to jump out of bed each morning. MassiveMusic was founded in Amsterdam in 2000: since then we have proudly sprinkled our melodic magic on many of the world’s biggest brands. www.massivemusic.com
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Our Amsterdam office is on the lookout for a remarkable and highly organised Office & Facility Manager to join our forces.
Your ultimate mission? Creating the most zen-yet-exciting work environment for our employees. There’s never a dull moment for the Office & Facility Manager role as it includes a variety of tasks that will make you more multifaceted than David Bowie and Lady Gaga paired together.
The position includes but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Employee’s point of contact for all general office matters
- Reception, phone, mail and courier duties
- Office maintenance, order and stock management (office supplies, lunch, coffee, etc.)
- Roster planning (please note: current office capacity is limited, following government guidelines)
- Partner up with HR & IT to update and maintain office policies and supplies
- Organise events, get-togethers, team bonding activities and yearly staff trips (in non-Covid times)
- Point of contact for overall security issues, Head of BHV and general facility matters regarding the MassiveMusic floor
- Maintaining contact and managing contracts with external suppliers
- Calendar management
- Travel and hotel booking (in non-Covid times)
You’re a supernova of energy, passion and enthusiasm for music and life in general.
People enjoy working with you because you bring smart thinking to the table, you are uber-organised, and always one step ahead of the game. If the work isn’t of the highest quality, you won’t let it leave the building.
You are also fun to have around, which is great because all work and no play isn’t our thang.
Skills and Requirements
- A positive force able to make anyone coming through our doors feel welcomed
- Preferable, experience in a similar Office Manager position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised, proactive, analytical and flexible
- Fluent in (spoken and written) Dutch and English
- Naturally, you have music running through your veins
Wat bieden wij
What do you get in return? Inspiration, knowledge, career development, spiritual fulfilment and a competitive financial package. Oh and, how could we forget, you also get an international bunch of remarkable musicallyinfused individuals to work with.
On this note, please know that MassiveMusic is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
If after reading this you find yourself singing “Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?”, that’s probably a sign you should submit your application by CLICKING HERE.
If you want to go the extra mile, why not impress us by adding some great ideas to your application on how to bring some fun and joy to our Massive staff in these trying times?
Looking forward to hearing from you!