M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment is a creative leader in the passion marketing sector, we connect brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love. We deliver award-winning campaigns for leading brands globally, regionally and within individual markets.
M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants who meet the specific requirements will receive consideration for employment without regard to background or protected characteristic. We celebrate difference in the broadest sense; rooted in our belief that diversity of thought is a creative necessity.
We take a sector specific, discipline neutral approach, so you need a great grasp of ideas and how they can live in owned, earned, paid channels. Specifically: PR, content, social, influencers & live activation.
You join the Amsterdam team at an exciting time of growth. The office opened in 2020. This role is integral to building the team, developing the culture of the agency and delivering client excellence. A start-up within the arms of a global agency Group.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
In your role of Senior Account Director, you are integral to the entire agency, ensuring that the day-to-day running of your clients’ work is as effective as possible, that we deliver strategic and creative work we are proud of and that we continue to grow, both in terms of profitability and agency reputation.
- Constantly strive to develop and execute creative ideas that will deliver fame for our clients and the agency, constantly exceeding expectations
- Remain committed to retaining clients through developing strong relationships with all client contacts, proactively developing the relationship and being a trusted business partner and respected advisor / consultant
- Provide strategic counsel to executive-level clients, based on your understanding of their business, its challenges, competitors and the marketplace
- Inspiring and empowering our team, nurturing our talent to safeguard the evolution of our work, so we can continue to drive the industry forward
- Line management of several members of the team
- Leading by example, you exhibit clear and concise thinking that delivers on the promise of Brutal Simplicity of Thought, conveying a passion for success, attention to detail and outstanding professionalism always
- Cultivating a broad network to become aware of any potential new business briefs, ensuring that we are considered for any relevant opportunities
- Organic growth – actively volunteering ideas / solutions as add-on services to increase fee income
- Take responsibility for the profitable running of client work with the Managing Partner
- Participating in selling new projects / ideas / solutions to increase fees and ensuring that all additional projects are profitable and well managed
- Creating best in class new business responses, including strategic and creative development
Remain abreast of market trends and provide feedback and suggestions as to how the business can use these to its competitive advantage, staying one step ahead of clients in terms of changes and developments in the industry
Continue to cultivate and maintain solid relationships with a variety of media, influencers and industry figureheads, leveraging these relationships to support clients and gain insights
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience
- English language (professional), ideally Dutch language (professional)
- Understanding of day-to-day workings of agency life
- No specific education level required
- Cultural curiosity, Enthusiasm, Calmness
- Nothing is impossible mindset
Wat bieden wij
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI).
- Demonstrative knowledge of the moral and business imperatives that drive DEI
- Act as an ally to promote inclusive behaviours and support the work of the employee led networks
- Act with empathy & sensitivity to all colleagues & stakeholders, irrespective of cultural background or protected characteristic