Mr.Frank is a dynamic production company striving to bridge the gap between the commercial and art world.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are seeking an individual who can play a key role in our team – the glue that binds all the different departments in our company, from finance, to HR to providing strategic direction and team connections. You will be responsible for managing and supervising human resources processes and procedures, as well as overseeing finance and budgeting. We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams and different types of workflows. You should love all things creative, not take yourself too seriously, yet be thorough on all tasks.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Promote a company culture that brings out the best in people.
- Assist with HR and recruiting new candidates.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing.
- Manage office management tasks and make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filled and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the heads of department to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals, as well as defining and keeping track of KPI’s.
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- Aptitude and willingness to grow within the company from manager to partner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience working in digital advertising or creative production have made you fabulous at dealing with a high paced creative environment.
- Knowledge of Dutch labour law.
- You are an English native speaker and/or Dutch. Speaking more languages is a plus.
- Residing in Amsterdam or surrounding area.
Wat bieden wij
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunities to grow within the company.
- An office full of skateboards and young talented colleagues.