The Nxt Museum is the first fully-dedicated New Media Art Museum in The Netherlands. An immersive, multi-sensory, fine art destination that fuses art and
technology to challenge assumptions, open minds and connect with what is Nxt.
We are passionate about art, technology, science and innovation and are on a mission to push the boundaries of what a museum can be.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We’re excited to welcome a Digital Marketing Specialist to the Nxt team to plan and deliver next level organic content and high performing paid campaigns. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role owns the coordination, optimisation and execution of our digital marketing strategy – across owned and paid channels. We’re looking for a strategic and organised digital marketer who has 2+ years of experience in the field of digital marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and owning a content plan, delivering impactful content optimised for each platform
- Liaising with the external digital marketing agency to develop our paid campaigns and to align on strategy. You’ll coordinate the weekly communications with our agency, sharing campaign assets with them and ensuring everything’s running smoothly, optimising the campaigns for success
- Cultivating a strong affinity with the Nxt brand and tone of voice to infuse our values and DNA into content and campaigns
- Executing Nxt Museum’s owned social strategy – planning and managing the delivery of assets and campaigns for our website, social channels and email marketing
- Driving strategy and execution of campaigns that amplify our public programme of workshops, performances, screenings etc (ie ADE, Ars Electronica etc)
- Coordinating the content on our website for strong SEO ranking, liaising with the Copywriter to produce new copy for the website, ensuring the site is always up to date and totally aligned with the brand tone of voice
- Tracking performance of our organic channels and content, managing the Marketing Executive to input performance data for reporting
- Working closely with our in house creative team, coordinating the delivery of creative assets – from briefing assets into the studio through to executing on organic social channels and in paid campaigns
- Support in creating post campaign analysis reports, quarterly
- Diving into the data in order to strategise and build future campaigns
- Staying on top of current trends in the world of tech, art and new media – using these to inform new content
The ideal candidate will be a person with their ear to the ground, who’s on the pulse of the cultural scene. With a process driven mindset and a strong digital marketing skillset, you thrive in an environment where you can test and learn, produce content, dive into analytics to optimise performance. You are aware of the newest trends in digital marketing and are excited to apply them.
We would love it if you have:
- Strong data analysis skills
- Great project management skills
- A thirst for thinking outside the traditional realms of what marketing can be
- Strong planning abilities for delivering and optimising campaigns
- A growth hacking mindset
- Knowledge of SEO optimisation
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Good knowledge of WordPress
- Basic HTML-knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Facebook Business Manager & Ad Center
- A passion for art, music and/or technology
Wat bieden wij
- Flexible contract
- A competitive salary and an employee benefits package
- The possibility of partly working from home
- The possibility to express your own personality and style in a multicultural and fast-paced work environment
- We celebrate different mindsets, personalities and approaches and therefore you should feel free to apply to this role in any way you wish – by CV and accompanying note, by video (max 2 minutes) or any format you’d prefer in order to tell us about yourself and your previous digital marketing experience.
- Deadline for applications: Wednesday 28th July 2021
- Please send your application to email@example.com