Every day, our talented and multi-faceted team is working on creating the best travel app in the world. From the historical center of Amsterdam we’re building the place to go to for travelers that want to plan, track and remember their adventures around the globe. Our rapidly growing team of 12 (and counting!) is on a mission to inspire and connect people through travel.
In the last 3 years, we have welcomed over 2.000.000 users who added steps in 180+ countries. Our app was featured in Apple’s WWDC keynote speeches of 2017 and 2018, and just a few months ago Google created this amazing short video about us. Surely, this puts a huge smile on our face, but our adventure has only just begun!
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Customer Support at Polarsteps
We care deeply about ensuring a seamless, top-quality user experience for every one of our travelers. From the moment they sign up to the point where they might need our help. Our current support team has a persistent ambition to be highly accessible and open in their communication with a drive to solve problems swiftly.
What you’ll do
- Manage feedback daily through our support channels;
- Conduct research on bugs and issues reported by users, and report them to our development team;
- Be the connection between our users and developers;
- Foster and manage our communities across all social platforms;
- Support our marketing related activities.
Our ideal candidate..
Is a highly structured people person that is able to really tune in to our audience’s questions and comments.
Additionally, here are some of the key attributes that should apply to you:
- Have 1+ years of experience in support related roles;
- Speak and write English and Dutch fluently;
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Are a fast learner and you consider yourself tech-savvy;
- Live in close proximity of Amsterdam;
- Have a hands-on mentality.
Wat bieden wij
You know, perks… the cool stuff. Here is a list of things we have to offer. And yes, that free flight to a random location you’ve been hearing about, it’s true. Try it out and give our Teleporter a spin here.
- 28 days of vacay for all your travel desires
- Daily team lunch
- Flexible working hours, NO evenings or weekends, you’ll work during office hours
- Talented international team
- Office downtown Amsterdam
- Free Travel Books
- Commuting expenses reimbursed
- A free flight using our Teleporter. We believe that what will really make you richer are your travel experiences. That is why once per year you’ll have the chance to use our Teleporter: with the push of a button, the Teleporter will go through all of the locations logged by our users and select a random one that is at least 1.000km away from Amsterdam. This is where your next adventure will take place! The flight is on us.