Biotech startup, based in Utrecht, The Netherlands, providing high-end single-cell sequencing services to customers in academia and biotech.
Single Cell Discoveries is a young company that provides single-cell RNA sequencing services to customers around the world. With single-cell sequencing, you can study rare cell populations like therapy resistant cancer cells in great detail. Our company is located in Utrecht and was founded in 2018. SCD works hard to offer the best single-cell sequencing services to help scientists get the best out of their research.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
At Single Cell Discoveries we’re looking for an Office Manager to join our team.
We are looking for an ambitious office manager to strengthen our administrative team. You will be responsible for administrative activities like financial administration, HR company organisation and documentation. If you have affinity with financial and/or organisational administration, are looking to have lots of responsibility and input within a biotech startup and want to work in a young and dynamic team, this is the job for you!
You will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, but some of the main ones will be financial administration (in and outgoing invoices), HR (contracts and payroll) and customer support (reviewing and organising documentation). Since we are a startup, flexibility and your own initiative are expected as tasks and projects can change rapidly. This will give you the opportunity to put your stamp on how the administrative department develops within our growing company.
- You have relevant diploma of at minimum HBO level
- 2+ years working experience
- You are highly organised and meticulous
- You have affinity for a high-tech environment
- You have a flexible and independent mindset
- You master the English language (both orally and in writing)
- Experience with financial administration of a science-based company is a plus
Wat bieden wij
- An exciting job at a young company & team
- Working in one of the fastest growing fields of life-sciences
- Freedom to set up and develop your own ideas that support company growth
- A part-time (≥32 hours) or full-time function, starting possible from June 2021 onwards
- Generous terms of employment, including annual leave of 30 days plus national holidays.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Office Manager? Then we’d love to hear about you!