Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design is an internationally renowned design agency located at the centre of the Netherlands, close to Amsterdam. We create exceptional designs for super yachts and residences that combine sophisticated engineering with refined style. Our international multidisciplinary team of over 40 creative professionals offers an open, dynamic, and creative atmosphere. We are looking to recruit a new colleague, who is inspired, talented and dedicated to creating the best of the best. See sinot.com.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
TASKS & OFFER
- Sourcing, selection and budgeting of furniture, materials, fabrics, accessories, art according to concept and requirements;
- Collection and administration of samples, items, and products, including creation of presentations and project documentation;
- Liaising with suppliers, maintaining project and general FF&E and sample library
- Execution of projects in close cooperation with Design Director / Senior Stylists as member of project team;
- Internationals, informal & dynamic work environment with passionate creative team;
- This job will provide hands-on experience from presentations to specifications for some of the world’s most unique nautical and residential projects.
- At least 3 years’ experience as FF&E Specialist for international high-end / luxury markets;
- Extensive knowledge of sources, suppliers, manufacturers, and materials;
- Creative with good organisation, communication, and presentation skills, responsible towards workflow and deadlines;
- Professional mastery of Adobe Suite software and English language, Dutch is a plus;
- Living in – or willing to relocate to Netherlands;
- Valid EU work permit required (no need to apply if you haven’t).
Wat bieden wij
Fulltime only (40 hrs. /week) on-site at our studio. One-year contract with potential to extend. You will be employed by DA Styling, one of the Sinot companies, you will work for Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design or Sinot Interior Architecture. Salary according to candidate’s qualities and experience. Start date: asap.
Only if you meet the requirements and show this in your portfolio we would like to get in touch. Please send your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 5MB via the ‘solliciteer nu’ button, mention ‘FF’ as the subject. We will respond to your application if you meet the requirements and provide your info as requested. No acquisition. Thanks!