Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design is an internationally renowned design agency located at the centre of the Netherlands, close to Amsterdam. We create exceptional designs for hi-level interiors for hospitality, residences and super yachts that combine sophisticated engineering with refined style. Our international multidisciplinary team of over 45 creative professionals offers an open, dynamic and creative atmosphere.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- Telephone handling
- Reception of clients, suppliers
- Intake, logistics and administration of material samples & parcels
- Office & catering supplies ordering & administration
- CEO PA support
- General administrative, HR, hospitality, travel arrangements, facility & maintenance support.
Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design is looking for a cheerful Junior Office Assistant, who is familiar with luxury brands and / or the higher segment, to help us out during illness of one of our staff members. We are a young company, creating beautiful designs for yachts & residences. For an impression look at sinot.com.
- Dedicated service- and quality provider, affection with luxury brands and design
- Representative, cultured & nice person with can-do mentality
- Dutch native speaker, English language verbally at high level
- Good social skills, sharp eye for details
- Responsible & organized self-starter
- 2-4 years work experience, driver’s license B.
Wat bieden wij
- Challenging international work environment
- Informal atmosphere of talented creative professionals
- Salary according to candidate’s qualities and experience.
Availability asap, TEMPORARY FOR MARCH, APRIL, MAY (perhaps more), 40 hrs. week, on site (Eemnes, near Hilversum) at our studio. Valid EU work permit required.
If your profile meets our requirements we would like to meet you! Please send a short resume as a PDF with recent photo (max. 1MB). No ‘handwritten letters’, no acquisition. We only respond to enquiries that fit our requirements.