Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design is an internationally renowned design agency located at the centre of the Netherlands, close to Amsterdam. We create exceptional designs for hi-level residences and super yachts that combine sophisticated engineering with refined style. Our international multidisciplinary team of over 40 creative professionals offers an open, dynamic and creative atmosphere. We are looking to recruit a new colleague, who is inspired, talented and dedicated to create the best of the best. See sinot.com
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
TASKS & OFFER
- Translation of and contribution to developed design for hi-end interiors, integrating form, function, technology and material;
- Development of design-related technical solutions and details according to concept and requirements;
- Creation and management of CAD drawing packages;
- Execution of projects in close cooperation with design director and team;
- Lead in communication and information transfer with external parties;
- Informal & dynamic work environment with passionate creative team.
- Proven 3-5 years experience and responsibility as interior CAD technician / architect;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in international environment;
- Can-do mentality, flexible, responsible for workflow and deadlines;
- Professional mastery of software and English language, Dutch is a plus;
- Living in – or willing to relocate to Netherlands;
- Valid EU work permit required (no need to apply if you haven’t!).
Wat bieden wij
Fulltime only (40 hrs. /week) on-site at our studio. One-year contract with potential to extend. You will be employed by DA Technical, one of the Sinot companies, you will work for Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design or Sinot Interior Architecture. Salary according to candidate’s qualities and experience. Start date: asap.
Only if you meet the requirements we would like to get in touch – you should be able to translate designs, contribute to solutions, create and manage CAD drawing packages and show this in your portfolio. If you applied before, pls. refrain from re-applying unless your portfolio is seriously updated. Please send your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 3MB to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention ‘CD’ as the subject. We will respond to your application only if you meet the requirements and provide your info as requested. No acquisition. Thanks!