Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design is an internationally renowned design agency located at the centre of the Netherlands, close to Amsterdam. We create exceptional designs for hi-level residences and super yachts that combine sophisticated engineering with refined style. Our international multidisciplinary team of over 40 creative professionals offers an open, dynamic and creative atmosphere. We are looking to recruit a new colleague, who is inspired, talented and dedicated to create the best of the best. See sinot.com.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- Development of design & styling for hi-level interiors, integrating form, function, material, colour and surface treatment into something absolutely amazing;
- Development of space/rooms, furniture, materials, fabrics, details according to concept and requirements;
- Execution of projects in close cooperation with design director as member of project team;
- Commitment to continuous development and sharing of knowledge;
- Informal & dynamic work environment with passionate creative team.
- Proven 3-5 years experience and responsibility as interior designer / stylist either for privately owned Super Yachts or high-end residences;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in international environment;
- Can-do mentality, flexible, responsible for workflow and deadlines;
- Professional mastery of software and English language, Dutch is a plus;
- Living in- or willing to relocate to Netherlands;
- Valid EU work permit required (no need to apply if you haven’t!).
Wat bieden wij
Fulltime only (40 hrs. /week) on-site at our studio. One-year contract with potential to extend. You will be employed by DA Styling, one of the Sinot companies, you will work for Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design or Sinot Interior Architecture. Salary according to candidate’s qualities and experience. Start date: asap.
Only if you meet the requirements we would like to get in touch – you should be able to create very high quality interior designs and show this in your portfolio. If you applied before, pls. refrain from re-applying unless your portfolio is seriously updated. Please send your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 3MB to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention ‘ID’ as the subject . We will respond to your application only if you meet the requirements and provide your info as requested. No acquisition. Thanks!