Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design is looking for a front Office Assistant, who is familiar with luxury brands and / or the higher segment. Most of our client base, as well as our staff, is international. For an impression of our work look at sinot.com.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- Telephone handling
- Reception of clients, suppliers
- Intake, logistics and administration of material samples & parcels
- Office supplies ordering & administration
- Catering & support during client presentations
- Organisation & booking of international travel for MT
- General administrative, facility & maintenance tasks
- Dedicated service- and quality provider
- Representative, hands-on & can-do mentality
- Dutch native speaker, English language verbally at near-native level
- Minimal MBO (pre-vocational education) level
- Good social skills, sharp eye for details
- Responsible & organised self-starter, team player
- Available for support during travel outside office hours
- 2-4 years’ work experience, driver’s license B
Wat bieden wij
- Challenging international work environment
- Working independently for MT & staff
- Informal atmosphere of talented creative professionals
- Salary according to candidate’s qualities and experience
Start asap, fulltime only, (40 hrs. week, no part time), on site (Eemnes, near Hilversum) at our studio. One-year contract with potential to extend. Valid EU work permit required.
Only if your profile meets our requirements we would like to meet you. Please mail your resume in English as a PDF with recent photo (max. 1MB) via the “solliciteer nu” button. No ‘handwritten letters’, no acquisition. Due to the high number of responses we usually receive we only respond to enquiries that fit our requirements.