Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design is an internationally renowned design agency, located at the centre of the Netherlands, close to Amsterdam. We create exceptional designs for super yachts and residences, that combine sophisticated engineering with refined style. Our international multidisciplinary team of over 45 creative professionals offers an open, dynamic, and creative atmosphere. We are looking to recruit a new Junior Office Assistant who is dedicated and self-motivated. Please visit our website sinot.com.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- answering the phones and directing the calls to the necessary personnel;
- maintaining office supply levels;
- coordinating logistics for samples and parcels;
- provide back of house support during client meetings;
- assist with travel arrangements for the management team;
- ad-hoc tasks as required;
- providing support to the styling department in terms of sourcing samples;
- your days will be full and dynamic, no two days will be the same.
- Experience in a hospitality or administrative role, or similar;
- A representable and positive people person with a high level of professionalism;
- Resourceful, proactive, use your own initiative and are able to make things happen;
- Detail oriented and organized;
- Someone who likes to work as part of a team in an international environment;
- Highly presentable, stylish, fashionable and discrete;
- Good verbal skills in English and a good command of the Dutch language;
- Microsoft applications, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.;
- A valid driver’s license (B);
- A valid EU work permit is required;
- This position is full time (40 hours per week).
Wat bieden wij
WHAT OUR COMPANY CAN OFFER YOU:
- An international working environment;
- A stunning office with an inhouse gym;
- A salary based on qualifications & experience;
- A fixed term contract with the potential to extend;
- A pension scheme (obliged);
- 21 days annual leave for a 40hour per week position;
- We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Please send your CV via the “solliciteer nu” button mentioning ‘Office Assistant’ as the subject.