Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design is looking for a Junior Office Assistant, who is familiar with luxury brands and / or the higher segment. The majority of our clients, as well as our staff, is international. For an impression of our work look at sinot.com.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- Telephone handling
- Reception of clients, suppliers
- Intake, logistics and administration of material samples & parcels
- Office supplies ordering & administration
- Catering support during client presentations
- General administrative, HR, facility & maintenance support.
Availability asap, fulltime only, (40 hrs. week, no part time), on site (Eemnes, near Hilversum) at our studio. One year contract with potential to extend. Valid EU work permit required.
- Dedicated service- and quality provider
- Proven familiarity with luxury brands and / or the higher segment
- Representative, hands-on & can-do mentality
- Dutch native speaker, English language verbally at native level
- Minimal MBO (pre-vocational education) level
- Good social skills, sharp eye for details
- Responsible & organized self-starter, team player
- 2 years work experience, driver’s license B.
Wat bieden wij
- Challenging international work environment
- Working directly under Office Manager
- Informal atmosphere of talented creative professionals
- Salary according to candidate’s qualities and experience.
Only if your profile meets our requirements we would like to meet you. Please mail your resume in English as a PDF with recent photo (max. 1MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high number of applications we receive on a daily basis we only respond to enquiries that fit our requirements.